cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody knows how to open the back door of the HTC EVO 4G LTE

Journeyman

Does anybody knows how to open the back door of the HTC EVO 4G LTE

Hi, Im having a hard time trying to change my DS disk from one EVO to another one, i dont know how to open the 4G LTE EVO back door, please someone help me! Thanks!

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: Does anybody knows how to open the back door of the HTC EVO 4G LTE

The instruction for this are on page 203 of the users guide with pictures showing what portion of the back is removed.

Highlighted
Master

Your phone comes with a non-removable battery.Here is the picture on how to insert the micro sd card.

Capture.PNG

http://iconnect.corp.sprint.com/CareInfo/UserGuides/HTC/EVO_LTE.pdf#page=215

Hope this helps

Abe

Hi NOLLYMER,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the back cover.

If you will please let me know if you are referring to the Micro SD, or the CD DS car adapter.

In order to remove the back cover to access the micro SD card, the top of the  back cover is the only part that is removable.  As with the previous EVO, place your  finger nail or an object with a flat surface into the groove on top of the device, facing the rear of the device. The back cover pops up and the micro SD slot is there just to the left of the camera lens.

Hope you find this helpful!

Monica

Journeyman

Big thanks yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Big thanks

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.