cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloads app, Where is it !! Disappear after I Download something....

Patron

Downloads app, Where is it !! Disappear after I Download something....

Hello Fellows:

How I can see all my downloads exactly like I seen in my old HTC EVO 4G ?? The old one HTC EVO 4G, you just only touch the icon and walla.. you can see all your downloads, size, date,detail and the last downloads from 7 days ago. When I download something on my new HTC EVO 4G LTE, right next finish the download, I can see all my oldest other downloads but as soon as I quit from that page I can found it or go back and re-open again. I c my phone app and nothing there, the play store too and I can't found the same app. like the Old EVO, Samsun Galaxy, etc. In that's phone you can find the app icon download together with your others app. There on the phone, LTE I see it but the way for found it again is hard, I can see it again only if I downloading something. I try ASTRO, IE File, File manager...  But is not the same, where I can go to see all my downloads ??

Some one got the answer, please reply....

10 REPLIES 10
Patron

Re: Downloads app, Where is it !! Disappear after I Download something....

BTW, I try ASTRO, IE File Manager, I'ts not the same !! Is not what I looking for. Where I can see my downloads ?? 🙂

Journeyman

go to settings,apps u will see all downloaded whats stored on phone what is running and all apps u have.  Hope this helps. You can also delete apps you downloaded and dont want anymore.

Journeyman

The Downloads App is gone. Weird and annoying, but true. I thought I saw it once, but it is clearly no longer in the list of Apps.

Journeyman

u went to settings, the apps icon under calls and dont see downloaded, on phone storage, running, all

Patron

zSalesGuy, Yes, you are right ! You are closer what I'm talking about. You saw it before after you download something, after that disappear and you can't come back to that page. Can you post more detail about it ?

Jaran38... The icon, I can't found it, I was trying and nothing. I verify couple times and I can't find the icon on the settings>app. Can you give a hand with this matter ??

Thank's guy's !

Highlighted
Master

While thats good for seeing installed apps that were downloaded via Play. It doesn't take into account apps or files downloaded off the internet via the web browser. There is an app that will restore missing shortcuts like the Downloads app and Sounddog, I can't remember the name but there is another discussion on this forum about the same subject.

In the meantime, you can access all downloaded files by installing a File Explorer like ES File Explorer.

I'll see if I can find the other thread.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

see post #8 :

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/428244

shows you how to add the icon on your screen. you need to use ES file explorer. its all discussed in this linked discussion on this forum.

Master

Yep, that's the thread. It will actually add the Downloads app to your desktop, not to the Apps Folder as in the OEVO.

Another way to launch it is to type Downloads in the Google Search bar app that's typically already on one of the 7 screens of most phones.

And he app I was referring to was QuickShortcutMaker. But I beleive it will do the same thing that the ES FileExplorer steps do.

Keep in mind, the above adds shortcuts to your desktop screens, not to the Apps Folder. That we have to wait for HTC to change.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Patron

Wohoo .aaa That's what I'm talking about !!! I got it !!! Lol... Thank's to all guys !! 

Master

Don't forget to mark the thread answered so others having the same issue know where to find the answer.

--

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat