Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail not automatically updating

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

E-mail not automatically updating

I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue... I am not having e-mails automatically pop up when they are received. If I open my e-mail icon it will refresh and update at that point, but not automatically. I have updated my profile. My sync settings are appropriate. I have done a soft reset as well. None of these have fixed the problem. Same thing is happening to my weather widget as well. Anybody else having this problem, or have any ideas what to do fix it?

Thanks,

Dan

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: E-mail not automatically updating

Suspiciously sounds as if Sync isn't turned on as both items are Sync related. Are there any Exclamation marks next to the items when you select them under the Sync section?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

That helped, thank you. It must have gotten switched off during one of the updates and that's a new feature from my old Evo. The sync function was turned off.

Master

Anytime. Glad we got it sorted out. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat