Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 4G LTE - Notification Sound Settings Issue

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

EVO 4G LTE - Notification Sound Settings Issue

Is anyone else having the issues with the notification sound settings for the EVO4G LTE? I have set a particular sound as the default notification sound and it plays back and show as default when viewed but then when texts, etc are received it plays the previous sound. Is there something I can do? I have changed the setting from both the Sound tab in the dropdown Settings section as well as through the Personalize tab (by selecting Sounds). While currently looking at my phone the file i want is selected yet a completely different sound just played when I received a text.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: EVO 4G LTE - Notification Sound Settings Issue

Notification sounds are different from Text sounds. To change the sound for texts you need to do so from within the App,

Messages > Menu > Settings > Notifications

Standard Notifications are done at the following,

Settings > Sounds > Notifications

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat