cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 4G LTE Radio issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

EVO 4G LTE Radio issues

I've got a preordered Evo 4G LTE coming this week. Just read this nugget on Gizmodo

http://gizmodo.com/5910015/htc-evo-4g-lte-lightning-review-the-phone-that-would-be-king-but-isnt/

Says that the 4G LTE had tons of radio issues here in NYC, specifically related to 3G data speeds and connectivity. I've had lots of 4G Wimax, 3G and call quality issues crop of within the last few months here in Brooklyn on my Epic 4G and I'm worried about having the same (or worse) problems with the EVO LTE. I'm especially worried as 3G will be the only option besides Wifi on the device as Sprint has yet to announce any LTE rollout schedule for NYC. I'm worried I've upgraded to a handicapped state of the art device. Perhaps I should just bag it and switch networks? FWIW, I've seen loads of AT&T people use their devices in places where my Epic gets 0 bars and no data... makes a girl wonder...

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Master

I do not ban posts. I reject them for content based on the community guidelines as stated. I do ban community members for violations in guildelines. Posts maybe rejected if they are in response to another post which was rejected.

mapesy

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat