cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO LTE

Journeyman

EVO LTE

Will the EVO LTE come with The Beats earphones?

14 REPLIES 14
Wizard

Re: EVO LTE

No.

See:  http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2402642,00.asp

HTC also looks to cash in with its Beats Audio technology, but headphones are not included.

GrandMaster

In-the-box Accessories

AC Phone Charger
Micro USB cable
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

If you have an original EVO, will you be able to migrate all music, app, contacts over to the new phone?

Wizard

if you have any android mobile phone, you will be able to sync up contacts and apps once you enter your primary google account.

if you have files (photos, music) on your SD card, just place the card from your android device into the new android device.

if you use picasa and/or google play for images/videos (picasa) and music (Google play), then they will be synced automatically since those are cloud based.

Journeyman

What happened to the days when you get headphones with your phone?? Why even update sound quality to beats, in new evo 4g lte, if your damn phone doesn't come with beats headphones!?! To sprint: it's not like your going to get the extra profit from us having to buy beats headphones. Dr. dre and his beats company will be getting that.  Find a way to get back to including headphones with ALL phones, not just selected ones, like my evo 4g didn't come with headphones. Since all phones need/use them. INCLUDE BEATS HEADPHONES!!!! Do it!!

Wizard

times change. the phone that came in the box in the past were so cheap you could not give them away. now a days in the ipod/mp3 player world, everyone already has headphones so it makes sense to not include junk phones. the cost of producing phones has increased so there has to be costs cut elsewhere in order for the company to continue to turn a profit and to keep the price tag reasonable.

ive not used the dre phones and may or may not purchase them. ive not decided yet. but i would be upset if i had to pay 30  (just a random number) bux or so to the cost of the device JUST to get some headphones... maybe make a starter kit/limited edition kit with phones for folks such as yourself who must have headphones with their handset, but dont punish everyone just because a few hundred people (out of thousands) who already have their preferred headsets...

Journeyman

The beats audio gimmick is just that a marketing gimmick. There are more ear buds on the market than you can shake a stick at, and the fact that anyone thinks they have better sound over one another is a joke. I would put the skull candy brand for ten bucks against beats (over priced at any cost) and you could not tell me one is better than the other, unless you’re trying to defend the fact you over grossly overpaid for a brand name. Save yourself $100 bucks and buy a good pair of buds, the digital music makes the sound better not the fact you overpaid for a speaker smaller that a dime.

Journeyman

It may be a marketing gimmick but Beats earbuds are 110% better than skull candy. Skull candy is way overrated. They are about as good as the Apple earbuds. There are others like Klipsch, Sony, and others that are good, fairly priced, and way better than skull candy. If you want to make a step up, go with Monster. They are pretty solid.

Journeyman

I agree I'm not endorsing one over another. I really don’t care what one person buys. Whatever makes you feel like you got the best bang for your buck, if you can tell the difference and it matters to you, do what you do. I just don’t see it, or should I say hear it.

Journeyman

The whole Beats Audio being built into the phone is kind of similar to one home audio receiver being upgraded to another. Speakers aren't included, nor is the media to be played. I know a few years ago I was ready to jump onto the iPod Nano band wagon, having never owned an mp3 player before. But after some research I decided to go with a COWON D2 based on reading that the output quality was like night and day. It had nothing to do with the headphones provided. I'm looking forward to hearing what Beats Audio offers in sound quality. Headphones DO make all the difference in the world. I use a set of Shure SCL5's with my drums, and they just naturally migrate to whatever music device I have to plug into.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Couldn't agree with you more.  Just give me a high spec phone and a charger, and the lowest price possible.  In fact if it would save me money put it in a plain recycled box with the word "phone" written with a sharpie, because after I unbox it I will never look at the packaging again.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat