cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evo 4G LTE Issues!!

15 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Evo 4G LTE Issues!!

Try going to settings,developers options and scroll down to background process limits.Set the limit to 3 or 4 processes and see if it helps.

Journeyman

I've been experiencing the same stupid loading problem for about 2 weeks...it doesnt matter if i have 1 app open or 10 whenever i hit the home button, it has to load for about 10 seconds.  i dont have alot of apps and now everything seems to want to lag on me. HEEELLLPPPPP!!!

Journeyman

HTC HUB is wack, slower than this phone on 3G

Journeyman

PASHI_26 wrote:

jimmbbo wrote:

fireguy_6364 wrote:

get rid of the advanced task killer. the phone already has one built in. now theyre basically fighting each other.

Thought for a half of second that that might be the cause, I will giv it a try. Thanks

I uninstalled Advance task killer, but didn't work..

UPDATE: Location error and GPS problems were resolved..I updated my profile and PRL's few times then restarted..magic worked

Of course I did power off my device completely, bt didn't work..so restarted and all is well except that loading screen...

After removing ATK all issues resolved except "set time" notification. The "load" issue (thats what she said) happened once more, then never again.
Journeyman

jimmbbo wrote:

fireguy_6364 wrote:

get rid of the advanced task killer. the phone already has one built in. now theyre basically fighting each other.

Thought for a half of second that that might be the cause, I will giv it a try. Thanks

I uninstalled Advance task killer, but didn't work..

UPDATE: Location error and GPS problems were resolved..I updated my profile and PRL's few times then restarted..magic worked

Of course I did power off my device completely, bt didn't work..so restarted and all is well except that loading screen...

Journeyman

jimmbbo wrote:

HTC flashlight is available @ HTC Hub.  Also dozens of flashlight apps are available @ the play store.

I also have the "loading' issue and a couple of other bugs but am waiting another week or so to report or have the phone serviced. I am scared to death that the techs at the service center are not going to have the knowledge or capabilities to service my phone, Past experience with the service center near me is that if you do not bring the phone in completely inoperable or in pieces the just look at you weird and say they cant fix it. Maybe I will have better luck with tech support via a phone. call

Thanks I found it in HTC hub

Highlighted
GrandMaster

that was to the OP but works for you as well lol. pretty much any android phone running 2.1 and above shouldnt have any advanced task killer of any sort on it because the phone already does it. its one of the main problems people end up having with these phones..all of a sudden things start either freezing up, slowing WAY down, randomly chosing things or force closing..

Journeyman

fireguy_6364 wrote:

GrandMaster

Journeyman

HTC flashlight is available @ HTC Hub.  Also dozens of flashlight apps are available @ the play store.

I also have the "loading' issue and a couple of other bugs but am waiting another week or so to report or have the phone serviced. I am scared to death that the techs at the service center are not going to have the knowledge or capabilities to service my phone, Past experience with the service center near me is that if you do not bring the phone in completely inoperable or in pieces the just look at you weird and say they cant fix it. Maybe I will have better luck with tech support via a phone. call