cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evo 4G LTE - streaming issues - pauses to resets?

Journeyman

Evo 4G LTE - streaming issues - pauses to resets?

Is anyone having streaming issues with their 4G LTE while on 3G? - (in Austin,TX 78727 we don't have 4GLTE yet)  I can't seem to complete a 3 minute song (regardless of player: pandora, tunedin, etc) without 5 to 8 second pauses every 15 or so seconds.  The pausing gets more frequent until the phone stops playing all together and resets.  I've tried streaming movies via netflix and amazon and get the same kind of problem.

I still get pauses on WI-FI but not as intermittent as on the mobile network.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Evo 4G LTE - streaming issues - pauses to resets?

Haven't noticed it here in the SoCal area. Use Pandora and YouTube quite a bit without any issues. Could be a network connectivity issue near you.

Have you been in touch with Sprint regarding the issue yet?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

Re: Evo 4G LTE - streaming issues - pauses to resets?

by the by download speedtest.net and do a speed test on your 3G...odds are your speeds are to low while on 3G to keep up...slightly puzzled with the wifi buffering though..might as well see how your phone is testing while on wifi too

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat