cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange ActiveSync multiple calendars issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exchange ActiveSync multiple calendars issue

I have a hosted Microsoft Exchange account at Office 365. On that hosted account, I have three separate calendars. When the EVO goes to sync the calendars, however, it only syncs the main calendar, not other calendars that I have on the Exchange account. One workaround I explored was subscribing to the .ical calendar feeds on my Google account, but that only syncs every 12 hours and I can't add/remove events when it is just a subscription. Does anyone know if there is a fix to this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Exchange ActiveSync multiple calendars issue

Reading the support information at office 360 it seems there is a know issue with calendars and syncing them.  It seems sometimes they do not sync.   I do not know of any work around's at this time.  As the phone will sync one of the calendars it would seem to be an issue with the system not the device.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a Motorola Photon here and it is able to display all of the calendars from the same account. Microsoft's statement was that phone manufacturers are responsible for their own implementation of ActiveSync protocols. Is there any way to notify HTC of this and ask for a fix?

Highlighted
Master

I can certainly send it up for you

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you could do that, I would be really appreciative.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Get Team Calendar Sync from the Play Store.

It's not a calendar, it works with what you have for that.

It allows you to create a syncing alias to your other Exchange calendars and to other Exchange calendars you can see in your organization.

It creates another account with just calendar and folder syncing options that will show up under your Android settings, Accounts.

I'm not the developer, I just use it, and it works really well.

Hope this helps!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat