ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Home not available??

Journeyman

Facebook Home not available??

Anyone else notice this, our device is not compatible even thought its an HTC One X

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Facebook Home not available??

kmoore7580-

Greetings and thanks for the post! I've been doing some further research in regards to this (I was curious as well) and it looks like Facebook Home is available on the HTC One X+ device which is not currently available for Sprint.

If I hear anything further, I'll let you know!

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

Need to contact Facebook about this. When the package was created, they didn't include the LTEVO in the compatible phone list.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

"Get Facebook Home on your own Android in 3 steps. Add the Messenger and Facebook apps for the full experience. Facebook Home for Android is available for download from the Google Play Store on certain devices, including the HTC One X, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy S III and Samsung Galaxy Note II

quote taken directly from bottom fo the page at www.facebook.com/home

can Sprint contact Facebook and get this opened up?

EDIT: Downloading the .apk and installing us a no go as well.  App does not recognize the device.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat