cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook and NO contacts

Journeyman

Facebook and NO contacts

Is there anyone having trouble with facebook NOT showing contacts? When I go to the Friends tab it tells me the list is to large.

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: Facebook and NO contacts

Sorry for the inconvenience.I would suggest you to uninstall facebook app,clear the data and re-install  the app again. Let me know if it sync your Facebook  contacts.If not, download "Facebook contact Sync" app from Market/Google Play store and sync contacts.Let me know.

Abe

Journeyman

How do I clear the data?

Master

Menu- settings- Application- manage application- all-facebook app-menu- clear data/cache.

Abe

Master

Actually,

• Settings > Apps > All Tab

Search for Facebook and Tap it to open. Press Clear Data and Clear Cache if they are available.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Still no contacts!!!!!!!! So mad!!!!!

Wizard

C-Diddy,

Can you tell me after you perform the above steps, when you tap on Facebook, does it prompt you to sign/log back in?

Markie_B

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat