cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

Journeyman

Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

Unfortunately I did not get the information from the sprint.com/myorder/ site. I received it from ups.com (since they always have the latest tracking information).

Note: I pre-ordered from Sprint.com and not a third party vendor such as Best Buy, Target, Wirefly, etc.. so results may vary!

Here's how I found out:

• Go to UPS's tracking website: http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
  • Go to the 'Track by Reference' section
  • Leave 'Package' selected
  • For 'Shipment Reference', use your Sprint Account Number (NOT your phone number, but the account number that you can view online or get on your bill)
  • Leave the 'Shipment Date Range' dates the default.
  • Leave 'Account' blank
  • Select United States for 'Country'
  • Type the zip in where the phone is being shipped
  • Click the 'Track' button
  • Voila! Now you can see the shipment info and your *tracking number*

You will get a bit more detailed results if you create a UPS.com account and login. Unfortunately for me, the anticipated delivery date is Friday the 25th since they are using 2nd day air (NOT overnight) and it appears the order status is 'Order Processed: Ready for UPS' - which I assume means the package has not been picked up yet but will be today. I can deal with that since I get the phone before my Memorial Day holiday.

Also, I have nothing else coming from Sprint nor anywhere else for that matter so this IS the EVO 4G LTE.

Edited: It now appears I will get the package tomorrow (via UPS My Choice email notification) even though it's 2nd day air. Probably since I'm just a state away from the warehouse. Woohoo!

57 REPLIES 57
Journeyman

Re: Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

You must be in the earlier batches. I ordered 6 hrs into the pre order and must have gotten queued into a later batch, thus no luck on the tracking site.

thanks for the directions though. 

Journeyman

Worked for me. Nice detective work!

Journeyman

Yes, I figured that results may vary. Though, I didn't order until about 11 AM EST on the 7th.

Be sure you have you account number exactly right. For some reason mine has a '1' digit extended on the end, once I remove it the tracking info appeared.

Journeyman

I did this A shipping lable was made today but it has yet to be shipped

Journeyman

I finally have a tracking number too...woohoo.....Just because it is shipped 2nd day air, doesn't mean it will take two days.  It depends on where you live.  You can use these maps to figure out how long it will take.

http://www.ups.com/maps

Journeyman

Thanks for the info YBLOOD01, my EVO was shipped today.  I'm hoping it will be in my hand by Friday evening!

Journeyman

You are right Jep_Magnum. I just received a notification from UPS 'My Choice' that my SPCS shipment date got moved from Friday to Thursday. Yay!

Master

I heard your phone specifically was used for customs and they are actually just sending you the box. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

You are the man!  I checked mine 10 minutes ago and my label has been created!  2nd day air, and they have a Fri (25th) delivery date.  I'm in the ATL, and the UPS map says one day delivery date.  I pray it's true!  FYI - I pre-ordered the LTE within the first 10 min's on 5/7.

Journeyman

Thank you SO much for the helpful information, YBLOOD01

Journeyman

I too have label. One day Shipping.

Thank you YBLOOD01.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat