cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

Journeyman

Re: Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

Hey just curious: Do you have the basic verison of My Choice UPS? And did you recieve an update on your shipment before it had been picked up by UPS?

Thanks in advance!

Journeyman

Yes, I just have the basic version. I don't believe having the paid version shows any more detailed info - though, it provides you more flexibility on shipment options.

For some reason my online tracking didn't change (still says Friday and doesn't appear to be in transit yet), but I did recently get an email from My Choice saying the delivery is now Thursday between 2 and 6PM.

Journeyman

Looks like someone else in another thread recieved the same email at 8:33 MDT . My guess is they might be getting them all ready to UPS right now. Thanks again YBLOOD01

Journeyman

ALL - I just got a shipping confirmation email from Sprint!  Funny how YBLOOD01 beat them to it!

The tracking # now appears on the Sprint myorder site.  The status is below:

Journeyman

Thanks for giving this info out! I gave it a try and it worked! I ordered late on 5/7 and now I FINALLY have some information. My tracking number is only showing a label has been created and that it will be shipping 2nd day air. I'm not disapointed because this is one step closer to getting my phone than I was yesterday. Got my fingers crossed I will get it before the holiday weekend!

Journeyman

Worked for me as well. Odd that I didn't get a notification from MyUPS. Usually they send it out as soon as a label is made.

Unfortunately I'm in Oregon, so it's not going to show up until Friday =(

Journeyman

I didn't get a notification from MyUPS either.  I don't know what that's about...

Journeyman

Here is the content of the email from UPS My Choice. Odd since the tracking site says 2nd day and 'Friday delivery'. Oh well! We'll see once it gets in transit.

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Thursday, 05/24/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1

Tracking Number:  1ZX8W9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shipper: SPCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM

UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

Journeyman

Thanks for the info. Yesterday I just tried UPS reference tracking using my phone number or order number which did not work, never realized I should try account number .

I pre-ordered on May 13 and now see a UPS 2nd day air label created. UPS tracking status should be changed by tonight after UPS driver picks up the package.

Sprint online order status has never changed since I placed my order:

"Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays."

Journeyman

Little upset that Sprint did not email everyone to tell them how to get this information but I do appreciate all of you that posted the HOW-TO-TRACK-YOUR-EVO!!!

Thanks All Of You Sprint Customers for volunteering to do Sprint's job for them!!! It appears you were ahead of Sprint by 1 or 2 days...maybe 3 in the updates!!!

WOW!!!

Journeyman

Sprint sent me an email at 11:43 EST with my tracking number. Clicking on the number sent me to UPS.com where I found a bit more tracking info. Sprint is sending out the emails now! Soon we will all have our new toys!

Journeyman

I don't get it, the UPS site says 2 day delivery, arriving on Friday. However, the shipping notification email I got from sprint says:

Tracking number: 1ZX8W92302000XXXXX

Shipped via: UPS

Click to track: www.ups.com www.fedex.com www.usps.com

Shipping method: Overnight: Next Day PM

Estimated delivery date: 05/08/2012

Estimated delivery date and shipping method are different, and wrong..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat