cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

Journeyman

Re: Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

The status has changed to 'In Transit'. So I'm sure everyone else is close behind. Also, the origin scan was Louisville, KY as people anticipated.

This is also good news. Even though 2nd day air, the delivery date has been moved to Thursday since I'm only about 4 hours from Louisville. I'm assuming many people will get theirs on Friday unless overnighted.

Thursday, 05/24/2012
Friday, 05/25/2012

Journeyman

Has anyone tried to change their Delivery Preferences using UPS My Choice on this shipment?  I would like to have it held so that I can pick it up tomorrow morning, but when I click on Change Delivery it says that the change request cannot be processed.  UPS Customer service said that option is not available for this shipment.  I'm just wondering if anyone is able to change delivery preferences on their LTEvo shipment?

Journeyman

I tried to modify the delivery preferences Wheelswagz1 but got the same message. Try in a few hours. Also, they should be able to do it over the phone.

Journeyman

w00t!

Thursday, 05/24/2012, By End of Day
Friday, 05/25/2012, By End of Day

Journeyman SSQ
Journeyman

I live in the Los Angeles area and my tracking information also says "Scheduled for Early Delivery On: Thursday, 05/24/2012"

My guess is that due to the initial delay, perhaps Sprint upgraded everyone's shipping to next dair air to subdue the situation.

I sure hope it arrives tomorrow, because I leave town first thing Friday morning for two weeks - and I think using my BB Curve another two weeks may kill me! LOL

Journeyman

UPS shows mine will be here tomorrow!!!

Journeyman

Does anyone know if they are going to require a signature for delivery?

Wizard

they dont require it. its up to the carrier person to determine if its safe to leave.

also overnight delivery is standard for sprint.

Journeyman

So excited ...just recieved an email (with a tracking number from UPS)stating that my phone is on its way...YAY!!! ...everyone enjoy...it has truly been a long time coming...

Journeyman

Whew!  I just checked my tracking and my order has been updated to early delivery!  I realize it's nothing new to some of you, but I was getting worried...  Estimated delivery is 5/24 b/t 11am-3pm.  I have someone at home waiting, and when it comes they are instructed to call me ASAP!  Consider my trip home to get my EVO LTE an 'early' lunch !

Journeyman

for some reason my status says deliverd but it was delivered to Kentucky not to me.

Journeyman

If you don't want to have to sign for your package you can go to UPS.com and sign up for the MyUPS which allows you to let them know you are ok with them leaving it without a signature. You can also sign up for tracking updates via text message or email. Other than that it would be up to the driver on your packages truck. If the driver thinks it is a safe enough area he or she might leave it. If not you get a sticky note on the door advising you to call and or when the next delivery attempt will be. Personally I opted for the myups route...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat