cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

Journeyman

Re: Finally have a tracking number for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (From UPS.com)

Have you heard anything yet?

Journeyman

I'm sure you're aware, but a customer in another thread, who also had his "shipment" signed for by "Johnson," confirmed with Sprint that his phone had never shipped.  Poor guy ordered minutes after pre-ordering started, and never tried to cancel the order.  That is probably the case for others as well.  Frustrating I'm sure, especially since people are walking out of BB with phone in hand.

Journeyman

Exactly, and thats what i told them when i called the office of the CEO. I ordered mine the morning it opened up, see people all over getting their phones and havent even had an email to tell me that mine hasnt even shipped yet. Turns out order support cancelled it and remade it a couple times. I have a ticket open with the executive office and they are going to try to find more info

Journeyman

You can get a signal in a few spots downtown Houston. I did when I had the Galaxy Nexus a few weeks ago but I was driving so no time for a speed test.

Journeyman

So are people with BB preorders the only ones who have these phones? I am curious so I know where to preorder any phones from now on.

Journeyman

Get it from the carrier that's it .I have used BB,Radio Shack and every time something goes wrong or the big $$ I was supposed to get off was a in store sham!

Journeyman

Apparently one person I know has one and can't use it for.work since they changed to apple crap so he offered to.sell it rather than return it at a price higher than what he paid.but less than what.my cost would be.on the upgrade so here is hoping no.issues when.we meet at the sprint store later today.

Journeyman

Ya I was lucky enough to know someone who had preordered the phone before seeing if it could be used with the work software. He got some extra cash over the $200 and a saved a couple off the $550 I would have had to pay. Love this phone I could have got a discounted upgrade buyout in Aug but was only about $50 to $100 difference and after using it I would have gotten it anyway.

Journeyman

Good that it worked out for you.Like the phone huh ...yea worth the wait !Today I will see how long it will take to kill the battery so far I have not come close.This phone rocks.

Journeyman

I got an email from Sprint and UPS within 20 minutes of each other on 23May. Stated it was shipped 2day air, but UPS said it would be delivered in 1 day on the 24th and it was. The next day another package showed up with a BodyGlove case and appology note for the customs hangup. So far it is a great phone once you figure out the new interface.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat