cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen Screen

Journeyman

Frozen Screen

My phone decided it is done working and the screen is just a bunch of colorful specs, the Home and Back button are responsive along with the ability to simulate the battery pull, but the screen is messed up.  Any Ideas?  I think will just have to go to the Sprint store to see if they can fix it.  Any Help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Frozen Screen

I just saw this. Have you gone to the store already? Someone else posted a problem like this and I believe it had something to do with a bad connection between the screen and motherboard. I think they'd just offer you a replacement phone. Not 100% sure, though.

Journeyman

Re: Frozen Screen

i dropped my phone while taking a picture and now my screen is froze.  wont turn off.  light wont come on when i plug in charger.  cant get to a store.  is there something i can do to make it come on until i can get to a store.  it is a htc evo 4g lte battery in built in to phone  I NEED HELP

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat