cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting off the sprint evo bus

Journeyman

Getting off the sprint evo bus

2 years ago, signed up for the evo 4 g, however, there was no 4 g in nyc, of course i did not care for the $10 premium add on, sprint called it 4 g premium, yet there was no 4 g.

Two years later, the unlimited internet that sprint advertises is the slowest network period, that is why its unlimited, because you have to have unlimited patience to wait for the downloads. I refuse to get the new evo, dont get me wrong, its a nice phone, but to have to pay for the same $10 premium, for 3 g, is hard to stomach, it may take 2 years to get lte in nyc, sprint should do away with the $10 premium, and offer anoter $10 credit until lte is set up, but with corporate greed, that will never happen. Lets face it, would you be interested going from broadband back to dial up for your home?, and pay the same rate for the slow dial up?

Of course not, which is why i will not get the new evo , and will be porting out 6/1, when my contract is up.

Of course, i can use the wifi, but then all i have to do is to get the samsung galaxy player, use it on wifi, get skype, google voice, and i can do away with the monthly fee that sprint calls unlimited everything.

Sprint, you have to be kidding me.

You should recall yourself, Americas slowest network, that is unlimited, and the only company who has lte phones, such as the revolutionary evo, without lte to back it up.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Getting off the sprint evo bus

By the time you leave lte will start to come on line. Check out this site http://s4gru.com/.  I think I will give them time I like paying a lower bill and the 3g and 4g in the areas I travel are not that bad.  I think I will give this network vision a chance and see how it goes.  Also, Verizon did the same thing lauch phones without lte coverage.

Journeyman

? the new Evo lte have another $10 charge on top of the $10 for the premium??

Wizard

yda614 wrote:

? the new Evo lte have another $10 charge on top of the $10 for the premium??

No. Just the one $10.00 premium data charge.

Journeyman

ohh ok thank you for the info.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat