ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAVING ISSUES TRYING TO SYNC MUSIC TO MY EVO LTE USING HTC SYNC MANAHER......HELP!!!!!

Journeyman

HAVING ISSUES TRYING TO SYNC MUSIC TO MY EVO LTE USING HTC SYNC MANAHER......HELP!!!!!

First off let me start by saying my previous phone was the original htc evo 4g. i used htc sync to sync my music to my phone and it was so easy. i just downloaded the htc sync manager for the evo lte 2 days ago on my computer because i wanted to sync more music. i just tried to sync some music onto my phone. the music that did sync, didn't sync the album covers and also it put a bunch of songs from the same album on my phone 3 times but not in the same album. for example my john lennon album lennon legend has a total of 20 songs. instead of it syncing all 20 songs in an album that says that title, it synced the album 3 times but the songs are on the 3 different album titles. and then one album i tried to sync i didn't find on my phone at all. i really hate the new htc sync manager....it's a real pain in the ass and isn't easy like htc sync. when my phone is connected to my pc i have it set to htc sync manager. i added albums to my playlist and then right clicked my playlist and hit send to phone. it sad it was syncing. i've tried syncing the music a couple different ways. i'm getting annoyed. all i want is to sync my music to my phone, album covers and all, and not have tracks from the same album show up on my phone in multiple albums, that's annoying. never had this problem with my old evo using htc sync!!!!! someone please HELP!!!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat