cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HBO Go Playback

Journeyman

HBO Go Playback

I have the HBO Go app and have no problem playing it back on my phone. My question is can I hook my phone up to my TV and view HBO Go on my HDTV?

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: HBO Go Playback

You will have to have an HDMI cord for your device, do  you  have one? I'm here to help.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thank you for the response. I had checked some earlier posts along the same subject, and did not find any affirmative responses. Before I purchase a micro usb to hdmi cable, I wanted to make sure it would work with HBO Go. In one post in answer to a similar question the reply stated that the cable worked with resident apps e.g. gallery or you tube, but not with Play Store apps. Has anyone actually tried playing HBO Go back through an HDTV using the aformentioned cable?

Master

Specifically with HBO Go, I can't confirm but with AT&T Uverse app you can. So I imagine the HBO Go would be the same.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Thank you M. Smotrs. I will just have to get the cable and try it!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat