cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE...DELAY or NO DELAY????

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G LTE...DELAY or NO DELAY????

So as of 12:01am on 5/16/12 this is still the order status for my pre-order:

Thank you for pre-ordering the EVO LTE. We will do our best to get it to you on or before the national launch. You can continue to check status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder

What about you??????...lol

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE...DELAY or NO DELAY????

same as above

Journeyman

Since midnight this is what the website now shows:

Update

Sorry, we're out of stock.

COMING SOON

Pre-order sold out! Our EVO 4G LTE pre-order inventory has been spoken for. Check back soon for the national launch.

Journeyman

Same here

Thank you for pre-ordering the EVO LTE. We will do our best to get it to you on or before the national launch. You can continue to check status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder

Journeyman

Well looks like we're all in the same boat.....smh

Journeyman

My greatest concern is that it used to say that we should be recieving the devices 

Sprint wrote:

on or before the 18th

and now it says:

Sprint wrote:

on or before the national launch

That sure sounds to me like they are leaving room for delays.

Journeyman

I feel the same way...They changed the wording so it was less specific to cover their backs if things don't go right.

Journeyman

HTC One X and Evo 4G LTE indefinitely delayed at US Customs for investigation of Apple patent infringement

HEre is the link to the full story.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/15/3022907/at-t-htc-one-x-blocked-at-us-customs-infringing-apple

Journeyman

My thought is this.  There are probably quite a few phones here in the US.  Those phones may fulfill a majority or all of the preorders.  If there aren't enough phones here not held up by customs they may fulfill some preorders or decide to wait so they fan supply all of the preorders.  There may be enough phones already stateside to handle all preorders. 

Journeyman

my is the same. I actually called and asked, would i just be better getting it from the store. I will be upset if people who just walk in on friday pick one up, when im the one who pre-ordered.

Journeyman

Yea thats the way I see it too. Im pretty sure there are phones already here but its probably only enough to fill some of the pre-orders or just the pre-orders only. So Sprint is trying to make a decision to either fullfill the preorders or hold off until they have enough phones to do the pre-orders & the national launch....But from the looks of all these post Sprint better fulfill these pre-orders or theres gonna be a lot of angry people...lol

Journeyman

you got that right!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat