cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - DELAY

The work around from the sources I read is fixed. It is not that it can't hyperlink, it's that a menu cannot pop up a menu to give you decisions of what command you want to do. In other words you can still tap on a hyperlink phone number and it take you to dailer, but it cant give you a menu to ask which dialer. But thats just what I read.

Journeyman

Ashlee4303 wrote:

Well, my card was charged $242 and some change yesterday, the phone has not been shipped, and I need to wait until next weeks hearing to find out if they will even ship soon. This is absolutely ridiculous. I received a PM from a Sprint employee at 11 am this morning after voicing my opinion on not being able to cancel my pre-order. I replied to him promptly, but I still have not received a reply. So here I am, without a reliable phone, Sprint has my money so I can't even go out and get one, and I've never actually received a message from Sprint. What kind of customer service is that? People can call me a whiner all they want, but I need a phone. I ordered this one because it looked like a great device, and I was supposed to get it THIS WEEK. Come to find out, it's going to be maybe sometime next week, if all goes according to plan. Then, I get to refuse delivery or if I'm not at home to do so, contact Sprint, wait for a return kit, then send the phone back, then wait for them to process it before they refund my money. This could potentially take a few weeks. I am NOT a happy person right now. I'm not looking for something free, I just want to cancel my order and get my money back. That's it.

I agree with you 100%...I don't want anything free, but I do want my money back if this thing goes longer than two weeks! Why did you have to pay $242, mine was only $213 on sprint.com

Journeyman

The hearing is this week. It should ship early next week.

Journeyman

Cool, I'll check it out.

Journeyman

Are you referring to phone dialer or Google dialer?

Journeyman

That was just an example. What I mean is that when you click on the hyperlink, apple pops up a menu that lets you choose say email number, dial number, add number to contact, etc. HTC cannot have a menu. When you touch on the hyperlink, it only does one command such as directing you straight to dialer. Its crazy I know, but It is what it is.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in California, we're one of four states where the tax is calculated on the full price of the phone instead of the subsidized price.

Journeyman

I have been a Sprint customer for over 10 years now, and I still prefer to deal with Sprint than any of the other carriers especially AT&T and that rotten Apple! Now I got one more reason to hate Apple for... yeay! This is why I don't owe anything that comes from that rotten tree. I'll keep waiting patiently for my EVO 4G LTE until it comes. Hopefully this will get resolved soon as I've been stuck with my ancient Samsung Moment for not a moment but for a very long time. I desperately need my upgrade thank you very much! Sprint, a little email would've been nice to use ancient customers that have stuck with you for ages.

Journeyman

If they loose HTC will have to patch the software after the phones are shipped if not they will ship asap.That's it we still get the phone sooner or later.

Journeyman

Ahhhhh...

Journeyman

I have the Moment too and that's why I'm waiting. I've had it for a long time now so I guess alittle bit longer wont hurt. I do blame Apple though. They are hurting from all the competition, their lawsuits and them being banned around the World. I guess they have to fuss over something so small. I'm sorry but you KNOW they have stole SEVERAL ideas from others to keep up

Journeyman

WOOOOWWW!!!! So what's the big deal? My original EVO doesn't even do that, when I click a number in a website it takes me directly into the dialer, there's no menu.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat