cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

I just emailed by Business rep and she mentioned that she doesnt know anythng yet, she doesnt even know if the phones have been released, no info has been sent to them  internally, they are more in the dark than others, and she mentioned she has an account with over 300 phones and still no info to her...

Journeyman

Just a tracking number, my sprint order status just says by the 24th.  does anyone know the city of origin?  maybe that would help determine if its the evo or not.....

Journeyman

Previous shipments came from Louisville KY

Journeyman

You would be the first but I don't think that's it,you would have the tracking # first.

Journeyman

Here is a screen shot of my delivery, its coming through KY

Journeyman

Screen shot failed... but I am hopeful...

Journeyman

I don't see anything?

Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

it wont let me post the screen shot

Journeyman

Tracking number would suffice otherwise you can link the shot through photo bucket or something.

Journeyman

I beleive ya bud, we will get them soon enough!!!

Journeyman

SDF would be the Louisville Airport code if that was the case.. FDR is in Frederick OK lol.. Keep us updated if it arrives, when did you order your phone?

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!