cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

You wanna be a little more specific maybe?

Highlighted
Journeyman

You had me worried at first, thinking I missed something haha.  There's no way Sprint would fumble around with the Innovations service, we wouldn't see our phones until next month haha

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah me too ......

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey, I wouldn't take this with a grain of salt seeing how things have been over the past week and all......but I just got back from our local sprint store here in Toledo, OH to get my daughter a case for her LG Viper (which is a decent little phone btw).  The store manager there said the Evo 4G LTE will be arriving at their store tomorrow and will be launching on Thursday as part of Sprints "new" relaunch. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Your post is accurate and to the point.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also wanted to add that he showed me some of the cases they will be offering, albeit limited at this point.  Unfortunately he said he wasnt permitted to sell me one until Thursday......bummer.  I cant wait until the new evo goodness lands on my porch.

Highlighted
Journeyman

still haven't received my shipping notice. will there be a miracle tomorrow morning?

Highlighted
Journeyman

That isnt true. They are selling accessories for it at two stores in California. I think he was blowing smoke.

Unless they are planning on overnighting the phone, it's not getting here by Thursday. I have no tracking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also sent to Sprint and Best Buy yesterday to check out the cases.Of course Sprint would not sell the one they have on the website missed sale .I remember when I tried to get one for the original evo the next day after launch not a one!Best Buy said online the store had some and after 35 min of the kid looking for it I picked up the Platinum case holster nice.For the people who are going there to pick up the phone GOOD LUCK .

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprints phone delivery had always been over night. For those who are worried I would wait untill tomorrow night to worry. Every phone I have ever ordered, I didn't get the tracking number untill mid afternoon the day before it arrived. Most of the pre orders will more than likely go out tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope I get it by the 24 th , they would have to ship it out tonight though cuz I'm in Hawaii and an "overnight" method takes 2 days. If Its sent out tomorrow ill be getting mines on the 25th.

Highlighted
Journeyman

throughout this entire waiting game, sprint has said they are in our wharehouse ready to go with your name on it. that being said, since it was cleared by customs, why dont we have tracking numbers already. and why would there be any further delay on the shipping. i would think it would have flew right out the wharehouse doors the minute the green light was given. still feeling left in the dark.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat