cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Tabrewski - go to ups.com, click on track by referance number, enter your Sprint account number (NOT your phone number) copy down the tracking number that is displayed.... maybe not directly from Sprint but you can get it! Enjoy!

Journeyman

Dont feel bad, i did the same through my Business customer service Rep the first day of preorder...2 days later i get a phone she sent me the samsung galaxy by mistake...i asked her to make sure i was still on the preorder and didnt loose my "turn" in line...still no order number, she states the order number is generated when it ships...??? i look on line and i am still eligible for my 2 year upgrade...she mentions the upgrade status doesnt get updates either until the phone ships..should i ask to speak to a Supervisor at this point? need advise

thanks

Journeyman

Steven_RPB - I'd suggest trying www.ups.com to see if you have a tracking number. If you don't have a tracking number (which sadly I suspect will be the case) I suggest calling Sprint customer care back. Don't ask for a sup straight away becuase there is a chance the rep who answers could help you but if he or she can't... then ask for a sup by all means. I had the wrong phone sent to me a few years ago and it took over a month toget it straightened out so that I could upgrade to the correct phone. I hope that doesn't happen to you! Best of luck!

Patron

thanks i got it now.... my label has been made

Journeyman

With 2nd Day Air, I do not believe today is counted as the 1st day.  That would make tomorrow day 1 and Friday day 2.  Delivery should be by EOD Friday.

Journeyman

Good work, missed who originally suggested using the account number for a ref number but real creative work or good research. Impressive none the least. I really don't blame Sprint for the customs fiasco. I just wish we didn't have to jump through hoops to get the info. ISN, twitter and this forum have been great. Wish sprint learns from these resources a thing or two...

Journeyman

Just got my UPS tracking number. Doesn't give any information other than tracking

Journeyman

I just looked at my order status and I have tracking info. Comming UPS 2nd day air

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got my tracking number via UPS over two hours ago but at 11:43 EST I got an email from Sprint with my tracking number in it! Yay! They really are shipping! lol... soon we will all have our new toys!

Journeyman

Just got an email from Sprint saying my phone has been shipped.  It says

Shipping method: Overnight: Next Day PM

Estimated delivery date: 05/08/201

Whe I enter my tracking number on UPS the site says 2 day air.

Sprint really needs to get their act together.  I just hope I get it Thursday but not counting on it.

Journeyman

2nd day air, label created at 11:50am (for my account)...meaning itemed had ability to ship a few minutes ago.  Since, Louisville and Michigan are an eight hour drive, item arrival should show at local UPS hub (my case, Romulus, MI)...arrival scan should be around 1600; being that the business day is over, it will be held overnight; item out for delivery at, I guess, 0700; item delivery around 1100.  These are guesses based on previous UPS orders from Amazon or other online businesses.  It appears that I will receive my damned phone, after all.  And it's about time...even if I have to wait until Friday, I'm just happy to see activity on the shipping notice.  It's hard to expect a 2 day transit for an item that shipped by air today.  I don't care, it's about time for a new phone...

Journeyman

I just got my Tracking # you should get it by today. just keep checking ur email.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat