Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Wizard

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

HTC shared this statement regarding the HTC EVO 4G LTE: 

“The US availability of HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed due to a standard U.S. Customs review of shipments that is required after an ITC exclusion order. We believe we are in compliance with the ruling and HTC is working closely with Customs to secure approval. HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE have both received enthusiastic support and we appreciate customers patience as we work to get these products into their hands as soon as possible.”

Here's Information from Sprint: 

• HTC EVO 4G LTE availability

The U.S. availability of the HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed.  HTC is working to resolve this issue and appreciates your patience as they work to get products into Sprint channels. We can’t provide specific timing for product availability at this time and we appreciate your patience as HTC works to get products on store shelves as soon as possible.

• Pre-order status/availability

Delivery of products for pre-order are on hold and Sprint will provide a ship date as soon as possible. Sprint will maintain the promise for the preorder customers that they will be among the first to receive their HTC EVO 4G LTE units.

• Cancellation procedure update (5/18 update)

We are allowing customers to cancel their pre-order and receive refunds. If you need to cancel your order, you may either call care directly at 866-789-8292, refuse delivery, or request a return authorization kit once your device arrives. For a return kit, please call us at 866-789-8292 during the following business hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am EST to 11:00 pm EST, and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am EST to 9:00 pm EST.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused.

5/31 UPDATE: Saturday's the national launch...please continue discussions in this post.

5/30 UPDATE:

We recently learned that HTC devices have been released by U.S. Customs. We expect shipments of HTC EVO 4G LTE to enter the U.S. in the next few days.  An exact availability date for HTC EVO 4G LTE will be communicated as soon as possible.

5/21 UPDATE:

Customers who pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE…Your wait is almost over! Sprint expects to begin shipping HTC EVO 4G LTE for arrival on or around Thursday, May 24 to customers who pre-ordered the device online from Sprint. We will provide details on the full national launch as soon as possible. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

Since shipping is in process, we can no longer accept cancellations as noted in the 5/18 update above.

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated Cancellation procedure

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated Cancellation procedure

Message was edited by dshoem01 - added 5/21 update

828 REPLIES 828
Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Still no real news from Wirefly. The customer rep I spoke with said they have "no firm shipping date as of yet".

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope, nothing.. tried my account number, my order number, my confirmation numer.. nothing..

Highlighted
Journeyman

So has anyone in Kansas City, Ks or around kck got an update about shipping? Mine still says a ups label has been created.. Just wondering?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm guessing it's going in order by when you pre-ordered. Just give it a little bit of time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here UPS in on the job....no update or email from Sprint yet.LOL but the phone is on the way!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Great news for all you guys, but third party buyer here... is still in limbo

Highlighted
Journeyman

USAMacFamily wrote:

Nope, nothing.. tried my account number, my order number, my confirmation numer.. nothing..

ups.jpg

It's supposed to go in the shipment reference. I'm sure you did it right, but just so we are 100% clear.

Journeyman

They can't release until the launch date ...... I heard Best Buy is preparing shipments for possible Friday delivery.

No official word yet on specific release (launch) Friday May 25.

Highlighted
Journeyman

anyone know what this means?

ups.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm guessing they aren't going in pre-order order.  I ordered in the first 5 minutes of pre-order and just now (2:35)  UPS showing the upgrade from Friday delivery to Thursday. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

PBest buy preordering are shipping. Who did you order through?

Highlighted
Journeyman

You're my hero! Thank you!

I'm set for delivery by tomorrow end of day

And its coming 2nd day.. but im in Tacoma,wa

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat