cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Just got a call from the Seattle area store where I preordered my EVO LTE, and was told that the devices have been released, and they are expecting to receive them as early as THIS AFTERNOON!  Plus, they have been authorized to sell them as soon as they arrive at the store, so I am (as you can imagine) EAGERLY awaiting a phone call, HOPEFULLY THIS AFTERNOON, to go get my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope you're right. That would be great. But I'd sure think that info would be out there somewhere, especially since Sprint hasn't made any kind of statement about the phones being officially launched.

Highlighted
Journeyman

no really, that's what it says!!!!!! to the delorean!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Everyone is repeating themselves lol, yes we all have a tracking, yes we all are getting early 24th delivery.

Highlighted
Journeyman

AND....i just got my 2nd SMS txt notification from UPS that my pkge (THE PKGE!) will be delivered tomorrow between 8:00 am and noon CT.....so everyone...just sign up for the txt pages from UPS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

AND.... I signed up for myUPS . Bleh.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi everone, I'm the new kid in the block! I can't seem to get a solid answer from Sprint which is ludacris! My question; Will the corporate Sprint store receive the phone as well, becuase that's where I pre-ordered mines from!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Updated info...

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
   Louisville,    KY,    United States     05/23/2012    3:53 P.M.  Departure Scan            
          05/23/2012    12:34 P.M.  Origin Scan    
       United States     05/23/2012    8:23 A.M.  Order Processed: Ready for UPS    

It's left or leaving as we speak.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So, you have your UPS tracking number. Now to glue yourself to your browser refresh button for 24 hours...

Online Package Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also pre-ordered mine from the store.  I talked to the store and was told that they haven't received any information about the phones shipping.  Which goes back to a lot of peoples compliants about Sprint being incompetent and not communicating this information correctly.  It's like the old say; "the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing"  This is absurb!  I swear if I didn't like my phone (currently "the EVO 1") so much I would switch cell phone providers! But anyway,  if anyone hears anything about store pre-orders please let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

*Note to self* Always do preorders online on Sprint.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm just kind of ... upset that I pre-ordered my phone from the Best Buy store and only the people who pre-ordered from Sprint.com are getting the phone...What about the other people?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat