cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

I'm not hurting for $50.. A few thousand??? Sure. All I'm saying is that those who wanted to save a few bucks and going to best buy or somewhere else are the ones still complaining... If they wanted the phone right when it comes out,  they should have went directly to Sprint, not a 3rd party.  I went to Target and the dude there told me straight up that they will buy my phone back and to order the phone through them but they will not have it on the release date, but a few days after.  Anyways, my phone landed in San Antonio not too long ago and I'm here in the ATX.  My baby will be here soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

my phone is coming to gettysburg, pa

mine says delivery tomorrow 5/24/2012, 2nd day air

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thursday, 05/24/2012, By End of Day
Friday, 05/25/2012, By End of Day
    Departed -    Louisville,    KY,    United States,    Wednesday, 05/23/2012 

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
   Louisville,    KY,    United States     05/23/2012    6:39 P.M.  Departure Scan            
          05/23/2012    1:37 P.M.  Origin Scan    
       United States     05/23/2012    8:23 A.M.  Order Processed: Ready for UPS    
Highlighted
Journeyman

You know what that's complete bullshit because I walked straight into a SPRINT corperate store on 5/8 to buy my Evo. I paid in full to start got a 200 dollar gift card and to this day there is no official release date for pre-orders, mind you this is no 3rd party authorized distributor this is a SPRINT owned and operated store with a built in repair center, they don't even know when they'll be in.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry for your bad luck.  Maybe next time you will order it online.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just out of curiosity, did the Sprint store say if you pre ordered you would get it before everyone else, or you were just guaranteed one when they came out?  Maybe that is the reason they don't know anything, since there is no official release date yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got off of the chat with Wirefly and they said we will be getting our freaking preorders when the launch date is confirmed. Anyone else pissed at this, I thought the purpose of preordering was to get the dang phone before it hits the stores guess I was misinformed....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Should have preordered directly from the source.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where I'm from the nearest sprint store is about 2 hours away...

Highlighted
Journeyman

The EVOs have landed in the Denver metro area. UPS comes by work between 9:30-10:00. I know what time I will have mine! I have a feeling it won't be a very productive day.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thursday, 05/24/2012, By End of Day

mine says the same thing --- getting close now!!
Highlighted
Journeyman

So my best source was Internet and being that Wirefly was offering it for 119.99 I jumped all over the deal... I mean who could say no to a almost 100.00 dollar discount...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat