cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

We should start getting the phones starting tomorrow.  I got my tracking number and it says it will arrive Thursday!! So just one more day!! YAY

Highlighted
Journeyman

the purpose of ordering from wirefly is to get a discount and that is the only reason. If you have a problem it is harder to return at wirefly (you can't just bring it to the sprint store to return it) and you definitely do not get it before sprint ships the phones out. It has been stated all over the internet that if you want a glimpse of the phone before others than you have to preorder at sprint.com. If you decided that you wanted to save money and not preorder at sprint.com then you have to wait for the release date just like everybody else. Same with bestbuy or srint stores themselves. Sprint stores will not sell a phone until it is released (they have strict rules on this). If you want to save yourself a couple dollars than order at bestbuy/wirefly/amazon ect. If you want to wait until release date and have the phone in your hand before you fork over your hard earned money then Sprint stores are for you. If you want a glimpse of the phone a couple days before others get to see it then pre order at sprint.com. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also I told everybody yesterday that phones would ship out and you would get  your tracking number in the afternoon today. The source for the info was NSS which is much more reliable than CS or "jessica" lol. So for everybody that wanted to keep complaining all last night and this morning I would like to bring out my inner 5 year old and say I TOLD YOU SO!!!! lol. With that being said I hope everybody enjoys your Evo 4G LTE's and while your enjoying your phone don't forget to take a min to point at the nearest iPhone user near you and laugh at their small crappy locked down phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, I'm happy my phone has arrived in Houston:)

Highlighted
Journeyman

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Seattle, WA, United States05/23/20125:18 P.M.Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States05/23/20123:53 P.M.Departure Scan

05/23/201212:34 P.M.Origin Scan
United States05/23/20128:23 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Why not just deliver it to my house now? Please? Or maybe I can come down to the Redmond Hub and pick it up there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I bribed my UPS driver this morning to come to my office first...hahahaha!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Next stop after school tomorrow... Hopefully the UPS box!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cykg10 I ordered mine through Wirefly too. After speaking to CS they said that they have no clue when the phones will be shipped out as they still didn't have any info on a released date. But they did tell me when I ordered in on the 12th that the wait was going to be between 2-3 weeks. Wirefly charged me 149.00 for mine and I had a 50$ Bank of America discount, So paid $99.00 total for mine. I know I can wait on my phone can't expect to get it as soon as pre-orders made through sprint.com when u pay less then sprint prices. But I am still enjoying my 4g evo haven't had any issues with it. Just want something newer and up to date.

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G LTE pre-orders to be fulfilled by Best Buy on May 24 or 25...

http://www.droidmatters.com/news/htc-evo-4g-lte-pre-orders-to-be-fulfilled-by-best-buy-on-may-24-or-...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Palatine, IL, United States05/24/20126:24 A.M.Out For Delivery

oh hell yea!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Am I the only one who preordered the 1st day and have not received a shipping notification. I called Sprint last night and they said my phone has not left the KY. I tried using the acoount on UPS and that didn't work. I'm just frustrated!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you use the Track by Reference and put your Sprint account in?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat