cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Mine had the lil plastic seal on the box cut open, but the phone looks untouched so I didn't worry n activate the phone anyways, did this happenedto anyone else?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How fast is it on the the LTE network? Nevermind, this is a futuristic phone waiting for the future to catch up! Funny thing is HTC will launch another new EVO LTE in the next 12 months before most of you will even have LTE in your hood. Have fun using your 3G phone!

Highlighted
Journeyman

For me, not having lte right now is no big deal, I'd say 75% of the place I go have 4g WiFi. The extra 10 $ every month is a drop in the bucket.  😉

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good luck streaming netflix on your 3g phone! Hopefully you have a good wifi to use for the next year,

Highlighted
Journeyman

Couple more hours and I'm picking up my otterbox defender case at best buy woohoo!

Highlighted
Journeyman

You know 4g does not work on the phone right,only 3g ,wifi and LTE.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've never had any problems with streaming netflix on 3g here in hawaii, ill be sure to enjoy the movies.... Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just not sure how you can sell a phone with the flagship LTE as it's namsake and not have it available anywhere on their network. Furthermore, Sprint won't tell you where or when it will be except the 6 cities announced that have already missed the target date.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yates, you are an idiot.  A) they wont release another evo within a year b) who gives a f**k about lte?  maybe if you live in the boonies or middle america like you do, but on the best coast ("west") the 3g works better than broadband so who cares.  i just want a phone with battery life and decent camera.  the 2 years of dropbox? that pays for the stupid 10$ fee sprint charges, but that should also be solved with the 20cents ill get from the class action suit haha jk.

all those haters who say order from spritn.com and not best buy...f**k you too.  I got 150$ off my phone at best buy...and will get mine today, so sit on your high horse.  i would have liked to get mine yesterday too, but i rather get 3 video games with my phone..and have a place to return it in case.  we all went thru this ordeal and to see you f*gs turn around on us other users is unreal...so much for community.  it was so nice to band together at first, but i guess peoples true colors come out when you dont need help anymore.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You are one of the lucky few left  in a good 3G area, Sprint has limited amounts of those left just check the stats for the past few months, or you have lots of buffering. All I am saying is it would be like selling me a corvette but restrict it from going more than 10 MPH.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yates6969 wrote:

Just not sure how you can sell a phone with the flagship LTE as it's namsake and not have it available anywhere on their network. Furthermore, Sprint won't tell you where or when it will be except the 6 cities announced that have already missed the target date.

I think you're looking for the "Beating a Dead Horse" thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yup, I know.  If I'm not at home I'm at work 14 hours a day, I'm always on WiFi anyway , always seems to be waaaay faster the springs 4g on my og EVO.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat