cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

I have watched the UPS van drive by my house twice in the last hour. Last time he even delivered to the house across the street. I'm beginning to think he knows he has my new toy in his truck and is just teasing me... Come on already!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good one...maybe he is. I just got back from my Sprint store to show them my new phone. They have no demo phones and dont know when they will be getting any new phones in....shame.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just picked up my phone from best buy  I had did a pre oder in the store so happy n a case for it to

Highlighted
Journeyman

just got the call from best buy leaving work now to go pick it up. only had to put 50 bucks down to answer the other guys question. it here i am ready cant wait to get rid of my evo 4g i know thereis no lte right now but there is plenty of wifi where ever im at. and i dont see them dropping the ball like they did with wimax. plus now that verizon is dropping unlimited data for grandfathered people when they renew i see spint getting more customers. cant wait to see how this phone works

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my phone, and love it..  Sadly my phone does not work seems my MEID DEC # is different from what is listed on the box, compared to what is on the phone.. Spent about 3 hours trying to get this fix.

What happened is that the phone that belongs to my account, is tied to someone else account, and I have theirs..

Escalations dept. gave me two options

1. Send in a request for a replacement, with unknown time frame, since they have limited supply.

2. Wait 24hrs and hope the person that has the phone that belongs to my account will just let Sprint switch their phone to my account, and mine to theirs.. ( I hope the person who has my phone, goes with the option)

Hope to be using my phone this weekend, but the phone is wonderful...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the exact same problem ... guess Customs didn't pay attention to what phone went back in which box.
If there is a way to remove the battery, the real # is there.
I was given a heat ticket # to bring to the local Sprint store for settiWhat a disappointment!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I see a lot of people have this problem customs checked one phone in a pallet not each one so how could they jack that up!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wasn't given a ticket#, she just she would call me tomorrow with an update, if they are able to activate the phone to my account:(  I SURE hope they can...

Highlighted
Journeyman

agreed, it makes no sense..  I mean how hard could be, put the same phone back in the right box..

Highlighted
Journeyman

so theres no way to remove the battery or insert an sd card???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't remove battery. Remove top half of the back to install sd card.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you remove the glossy black cover you could insert a mini sd card in the top of the phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat