Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Evo-4g-lte-5

Journeyman

Sorry, As you can see you can remove the battery, I did that when I was on the phone, and none of the reps new the battery was NOT removable. So the number ending for MEID DEC for the box are 792, on the phone it's 684..

Journeyman

Timbx,

How do you go about remove it?  Do you flip the kickstand and insert a thin flat head screwdriver in the middle where there seems to be a notch/latch on your picture?  Instructions to avoid messing it up would be nice; been looking around.

Thanks

Journeyman

Sorry my man I never got my phone so can't tell you check youtube I know you will see someone remove it.

Journeyman

I just used my fingernails at the top where the power button is. It wasn't difficult at all. Just like removing the back off of ogevo.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Just got an unexpected delivery from UPS.  Sprint sent out a free gel case cover and an apology letter stating:

' HTC and Sprint want to thank you for your patience as we know you have been anticipating the arrival of your new HTC EVO 4G LTE.  Please accept this phone accessory as a small token of our appreciation and thanks.'

I got a 'jet blue' case.  I appreciate the sentiment.  Thanks, Sprint, for giving us some indication you are thinking about us!

Journeyman

I also saw a package was coming and wondered what it was ..cool .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Was this a 2nd package? Did you get your phone already?

Edit : I just read ISN, its a free case being send in a 2nd package. Thanks Sprint

Journeyman

I also received it a few hrs ago. Nice blue

Journeyman

all i got after threatening to go to a supervisor was this

I have been researching this situation and below is the communication I received regarding the status of these orders at approximately 12 noon today. Once again I apologize for the confusion however I am doing the best I can to explain our circumstances to you.

Managers,

Please make sure your teams know that we have their EVO LTE pre-orders and we will be ready to order them as soon as possible.  Although Sprint.com pre-orders are being fulfilled and shipped, we have not yet received the go-ahead to key our orders in FDT.  This might create some confusion with customers as they may be hearing that pre-orders are being fulfilled.  As a reminder, inventory availability differs by segment.  In this case, web sales are getting availability first.

We check daily for availability of the SOC code.  Although it still not in FDT as of this morning, as soon as it is we will complete the pre-orders.

this is BS , I went through the right channels and gave my business customer rep the order and i get screwed!!

and no blue cover! have a nice memorial day weekend without your phone!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat