cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Couldn't have said better myself.. Love my phone, just getting use to the charger cord being on the side of the phone:)

Journeyman

Hell yes, I have had my evo 4 g LTE for two days now and best buy got four in and I was one of them and got it for 149.99. I love this phone and cant wait til 92 days is up and my husband gets his. This is an amazing phone and my brother and I got into a fight over apple and sprint. Went in to Sprint cause the pics were not going throught and the employees couldnt believe that I was holding this phone before they had even seen it. Love this! The battery held all day and didnt charge it since charging when I got it two days ago. Sprint rocks. I just dont understand why 29.99 was added to my bill.

Journeyman

are you serious? I have the evo  4g lte in mybpossession right now and will never trade. My daughter has the epic and she loves tis phone. You are a french fry short of a happy meal.

Journeyman

Yup, I got mine on Thursday also.

Journeyman

This phone is second to none in the Sprint line up of phones!

Journeyman

as of right now...that is correct.  the samsung hasn't been released yet.  once the s3 is released...the s3 will hold that title.  read up on both phones and you'll see i'm right.  and it's not just me that sees that in the specs.  all the tech magazines say the same things.

Journeyman

hahhahahahhahahahhahaahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you call me a fanboy?????  

fyi...this is directed to madscribe only.  i like the s3 over the evo...and madscribe hates my opinion on that matter. 

the rest of you...i think you bought a great phone.  enjoy.

Journeyman

Team Evo 4g LTE Can't wait to get that phone in my pretty little hands and play with it all day.

Journeyman

i'm excited for you. it's a great phone.  you'll have lots of fun with it.

Journeyman

I kinda get you now they are accused you of trolling when you're not see you are not putting people down you're just expressing your thoughs but as long as we accept your opinions and you accept our it all good. I do see some people don't accept your opinion and trying to change your choice of phone but you can't change anyone opinion

Journeyman

thank you for seeing that emman.  like i've said before..i just started out truly wondering why people chose the new evo.  i just wanted to know what they liked about it.  and then i wanted to know why they liked it better than the s3.  i learned a lot about the evo in that process.  it basically comes down to personal preference. they are both great phones.  it's just too bad some tempers got flared up in the process.  i look forward to another comparison when the s3 hits our shores.  but hopefully without any of the ugly insults this time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

See me I'll choose the evo also cause I was leaning toward the S3 software wise but then I start to think of experience since I own so many HTC devices I would be more familiar with that and this would be my very first EVO too so that a big updgrade from my HTC I have now any phone would beat it then I though would i really used all of that extra software and features so i say naw I probably won't all I'm interested in is customization speed and memory that it maybe battery power but that not an issue to me cause I'm a light user. Now hardware wise you can put them two together by reading reviews and spec on them both it pretty close like Evo 8/10 and G3 9/10  so with a score that even you can go both way it only 1 percent better then the evo and that don't make a difference at all.

Now if I dislike or had problem with Evo then I would go with S3 but I wanna give the Evo a chance to see what would my experience be cause different people have different experience that what make everyone have a different opionion

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat