cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

No tracking numbers have been given because they are all getting overnighted tomorrow. I have ordered 15+ phones over the years and the process has been the same for every one. Tracking number mid day on the day before I recieved the phone. They always overnight so you should recieve a tracking number tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got ooff the phone with CS.  They relayed that the is a slight delay due to order cancellations and having to manually pull the cancelled orders out.

Highlighted
Master

Oh great, bunch of disgruntled individuals went and ruined it for everyone.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Damn, now I understand why they said just wait for delivery then refuse.....lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im not expecting to see the phone until the 29th or 30th.  No tracking numbers yet and the holiday this weekend!!  Hope Im wrong tho!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

So basically we won't get them by Thursday because people are impatient?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just spoke with NSS (National Sales Support) which is who sprint stores call when they are having problems account level and they said phones should still be arriving on the 24th.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i have the case for evo 4g lte made by seidio.com bought here in houston tx

Highlighted
Journeyman

I still blame Sprint for announcing a release date when they shouldnt have and then failing to comunicate with the people that pay them for service and the device once the device was delayed. People would not have been so eager to cancel the order.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

I called Sprint this am to confirm the May 24th date (since they're doing such a poor job of sending out official communications) and was told by a customer service rep that some phones began shipping last night.  He believes that no shipping information has gone out b/c there are so many phones being sent.  So... I'm hoping that means regardless if I recieve a tracking # tomorrow or not, I will have my phone in my hand May 24th.

I'm leaving town for 2 weeks on the 25th (wasn't leaving until the 27th, but now have to attend a funeral this weekend :*-(  ) So I am REALLY hoping this guy I spoke to at Sprint today knows what he's talking about and my phone comes before I leave town - otherwise I won't be able to get it until June 7th when I return (since I can't refuse delivery when I'm not home)

*Crossing fingers*

Highlighted
Journeyman

As for the 24th I think he is right but some already shipped I don't think so been checking a lot of forums I have not seen one person say they have received the phone.The tracking # thing sounds weak It's automated for gods sake but lets all hope for the 24th.

Highlighted
Journeyman

IMHO Dude from ISN has been the most helpful throughout tis whole ordeal. Every bit of info he has given has been accurate. He said that shipment of phones started last night and continue. So some phones have shipped and others haven't. The date of the 24th was given as to make sure all preorders were fulfilled by then. So everyone can keep speculating or you can take the one person who is providing us accurate info at his word. I believe everyone who preordered will have their phone by May 24.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat