Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

Highlighted
Wizard

HTC EVO 4G LTE - NOW SHIPPING

HTC shared this statement regarding the HTC EVO 4G LTE: 

“The US availability of HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed due to a standard U.S. Customs review of shipments that is required after an ITC exclusion order. We believe we are in compliance with the ruling and HTC is working closely with Customs to secure approval. HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE have both received enthusiastic support and we appreciate customers patience as we work to get these products into their hands as soon as possible.”

Here's Information from Sprint: 

• HTC EVO 4G LTE availability

The U.S. availability of the HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed.  HTC is working to resolve this issue and appreciates your patience as they work to get products into Sprint channels. We can’t provide specific timing for product availability at this time and we appreciate your patience as HTC works to get products on store shelves as soon as possible.

• Pre-order status/availability

Delivery of products for pre-order are on hold and Sprint will provide a ship date as soon as possible. Sprint will maintain the promise for the preorder customers that they will be among the first to receive their HTC EVO 4G LTE units.

• Cancellation procedure update (5/18 update)

We are allowing customers to cancel their pre-order and receive refunds. If you need to cancel your order, you may either call care directly at 866-789-8292, refuse delivery, or request a return authorization kit once your device arrives. For a return kit, please call us at 866-789-8292 during the following business hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am EST to 11:00 pm EST, and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am EST to 9:00 pm EST.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused.

5/31 UPDATE: Saturday's the national launch...please continue discussions in this post.

5/30 UPDATE:

We recently learned that HTC devices have been released by U.S. Customs. We expect shipments of HTC EVO 4G LTE to enter the U.S. in the next few days.  An exact availability date for HTC EVO 4G LTE will be communicated as soon as possible.

5/21 UPDATE:

Customers who pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE…Your wait is almost over! Sprint expects to begin shipping HTC EVO 4G LTE for arrival on or around Thursday, May 24 to customers who pre-ordered the device online from Sprint. We will provide details on the full national launch as soon as possible. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

Since shipping is in process, we can no longer accept cancellations as noted in the 5/18 update above.

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated Cancellation procedure

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated Cancellation procedure

Message was edited by dshoem01 - added 5/21 update

828 REPLIES 828
Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine still says

APX325CKTHTC X325C BAR PHONE12012-05-07

No Status

Highlighted
Journeyman

WooHOO mine just got updated, I'm also getting it tomorrow by end of day (North of Austin).  Thanks Sprint!   LOVE YOU

Highlighted
Journeyman

forget the sprint tracker, go to ups and use theirs. It's better anyways because they are the ones actually shipping the package to your door.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got my shipping email from SPrint but I had found the tracking # from UPS earlier today.   APparently I am upgraded to overnight, I am in northern New Mexico:

Thursday, 05/24/2012, By End of Day
Friday, 05/25/2012, By End of Day

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Louisville, KY, United States 05/23/2012 12:48 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 05/23/2012 8:23 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

yeah!

PINONPC

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sweet, looks like Sprint has bumped the preorders up to early next day delivery.  That makes me happy that I can finally ditch my ailing HTC Hero!

Highlighted
Journeyman

updated shipping info... now says 5/24 for early delivery

In Transit

• Business
    Day(s) Left

Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 05/23/2012

Additional Information

05/23/2012
Package
3.00 lbs

Shipment Progress

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Louisville, KY, United States05/23/20121:27 P.M.Origin Scan
United States05/23/20128:23 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just to add my voice to all those before (and to give confidence to the rest of you):

My order was just update:

Thursday, 05/24/2012
Friday, 05/25/2012
Approximate Delivery Time:
1:45 PM - 5:45 PM
Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 05/23/2012

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is anyone else not seeing theirs updated? I ordered mine <1 hour from the release of preorders.. The whole job thing and all.. any how,  myorders is not updating anything other than on or around the 24th.. anyone else still getting this message too? No email from sprint yet either.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's going to be amazing to sit back and see all the ones that were hating Sprint a few days ago, turn around a process their love for Sprint after their phone finally arrives.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just give it time, it is likely that they're processing and scanning thousands of packages.  One poster's phone showed as being scanned in at 12.30pm, mine showed as being scanned at 1.05pm.

Highlighted
Journeyman

USAMacFamily wrote:

Is anyone else not seeing theirs updated? I ordered mine <1 hour from the release of preorders.. The whole job thing and all.. any how,  myorders is not updating anything other than on or around the 24th.. anyone else still getting this message too? No email from sprint yet either.

Go to UPS and go to track by reference number. In the reference number type your sprint account number. It will tell you your tracking number and probably tell you that your phone has been processed and give you a delivery date, or it will tell you that a shipping label has been made.

Highlighted
Journeyman

got min today UPS says it will be here tomorrow

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat