cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

This is one more reason I hate APPLE!!!! I will never own a single apple product!!

Journeyman

I advise everyone that is unhappy to call their credit card company and dispute the charge on your card (if that was your method of payment). I called mine and they were very helpful. They said they would take it from here. One less thing I have to worry about now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

SPRINT must show some love to loyal customers! My opinion:  they should put some money in our GOOGLE WALLET !    

I support Sprint and even all this mess, I will wait as long as I need to wait to get my phone.

PEOPLE DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDERS!!  You are exactly doing what Apple wants people to do! I officialy hate APPLE to try to be a monopoly !!

I love HTC and they have my support in this mess..!

Journeyman

paulinabejar wrote:

SPRINT must show some love to loyal customers! My opinion:  they should put some money in our GOOGLE WALLET !    

Ya'll do realize that Sprint will not give ya'll anything for this issue right?  You will either have to wait for the courts to do their thing while Sprint holds the money.  Or you will need to start the return process.

On a side note I have seen many complain on here that their 14 day trial period begain the day they purchased the phone and not by the day they received the phone.  Lets hope those people were just liars and this isnt the case.  Because then you might not only have your phone, but be stuck in a new 2 year contract.

Journeyman

alk1122 wrote:

On a side note I have seen many complain on here that their 14 day trial period begain the day they purchased the phone and not by the day they received the phone.  Lets hope those people were just liars and this isnt the case.  Because then you might not only have your phone, but be stuck in a new 2 year contract.

No worries there.

"Return it for a refund 

We love our products and services, and we think you will too. With the Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee, you can try your new product for 14 days. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, return your device to your original place of purchase and call us to deactivate within 14 days of activation (day 1 of the 14 days starts when the phone is activated) and Sprint will:

• Refund the device purchase price (as long as device is complete and undamaged)
  • Waive the Early Termination Fee (ETF) (as long as the device is returned)

Customers are responsible for all their usage charges (included but not limited to Monthly Rate Charges, add-ons, casual or out-of-plan usage and related taxes and Sprint surcharges). However, if service is cancelled within 3 days of activation the activation/upgrade fee will be refunded.  The 14-day return period starts the day the phone is activated in our stores, online or by one of our channels."

Journeyman

I'm aware of how the 14 day return policy is suppose to work.  All I was saying is some have complained that there phone has been delivered activated and starting the 14 days earlier than they expected.  Or the Sprint reps CSR/store have told them it begins when the phone is purchased.

If I have time I will search and see if I can find any of these posts complaining about that.

Journeyman

I would just like to know why I can't get my money back and cancel the order.  No other issues.  Just a refund since Sprint can't and doesn't know when I will get the device.  The only option is wait and we'll give you a refund at some point in the future after you receive the device (of which the delivery date is unknown).

Journeyman

phillij12 wrote:

I would just like to know why I can't get my money back and cancel the order.  No other issues.  Just a refund since Sprint can't and doesn't know when I will get the device.  The only option is wait and we'll give you a refund at some point in the future after you receive the device (of which the delivery date is unknown).

They make you wait until delivery?  I thought you call them and initiate your return.  Then 14 days later you get your money back and if you get the phone you have to return service or they charge you for the phone in full.

What is the return policy for a pre-order then?

I'm assuming all who pre-ordered read and agreed to the return policy before submitting the order.  Just have to start reading the fine print I guess.  Have you ever read the Sprint T&C?  Basically Sprint can do what they want and change stipulations as the please.  We all agree to this.

Journeyman

Yep just a cell companies ***** at this time.  I am having serious reservations about Sprint and the EVO at this point though.  They did offer a $15 inconvenience credit, which doesn't cover half of the upgrade fee.  Considerate none the less.

Journeyman

I agree, I think that there has been a negligence by all companies involved, although we can all agree that *S**t Happens* at times that is out of our control, Sprint & HTC could in unison provide us the customer with some kind of good will gesture.  Otterbox, Beats by Dre headphones, Rebates are all good ideas to keep their customers happy in a situation where they have but to sit back with our money in their pockets and we are left high and dry waiting.

GrandMaster

the 14 day starts when you have phone in hand/its delivered to you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I just want to be able to cancel my order now and not some unspecified time in the future. No other favors. Sprint took my money with the promise the phone would be delivered on or around they 18th. Not only aren't they able to come through on their end of the agreement, they don't even have an idea when the phone will be sent. Now, someone please explain why Sprint wont return my $$ asap?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat