cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Umm...  Thanks for that.  I must have missed it in the 20 other threads and 1000 posts. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

lol it amazes me how many people consistently repost the exact same information over and over, or start new threads without using the search feature.  Yet that happens on every forum.  You would think the Sprint admin's would be more worried about the clutter and repost of "official" announcements then the few posts they have already deleted because THEY chose they were not useful lol.  I come here for entertainment anymore..

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL and it amazes me how many people consistently complain about an occasion repost,  it's not that often of over and over and if they do, big deal.  Some people are always a little "behind" on the news and posts and some are just dorks, gotta love 'em.   I'm glad Sprint's admin's don't constantly police over petty occasional reposts.  And a repost like that is nice reading again for us that our very excited about receiving our EVO 4g LTE and do not like Apple.   Sprint customer since 2000 and happy to read anything negative about Apple and NOT Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wish they would just confirm that it is actually the LTE that is cleared. This limbo stuff is irritating. Fortunately if it is the LTE I can imagine that we would start seeing these phones this week?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I glad i didnt pre-order, all i know is that they better get this phone released before the Galaxy s3 or they will be in trouble.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fair enough... 

diamondSranch wrote:

Some people are always a little "behind" on the news and posts and some are just dorks, gotta love 'em.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like they're letting the HTC Evo LTE's thru customs.. it's appearing all over androidcentral

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL, this was what  I was just talking about "behind" in he news and posts, lol.

Highlighted
Journeyman

omg, did anyone hear that the Evo 4g lte is being held in customs? This means they might not make the 18th launch date, that would suck

Highlighted
Journeyman

OMG WHERE THE FRANK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?! YOU ARE SUPER LATE TO THIS PARTY.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Haaaaaa LOL

Journeyman

I simply do not believe that our phone has made it through customs.  I mean surely with all the terrible, awful publicity that Sprint received about their slow response back on the 15th they would not take this long to get an official announcement out about the phone making it through customs.  Right Sprint?   They would have said something one way or the other by now, I am sure of it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat