cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Highlighted
Wizard

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Sprint has made an offiical announcement in Sprint News.  See the post here.

5/31 UPDATE: Saturday's the day...please continue discussions in this post.

5/30 UPDATE:

We recently learned that HTC devices have been released by U.S. Customs. We expect shipments of HTC EVO 4G LTE to enter the U.S. in the next few days.  An exact availability date for HTC EVO 4G LTE will be communicated as soon as possible.

5/21 UPDATE:

Customers who pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE…Your wait is almost over! Sprint expects to begin shipping HTC EVO 4G LTE for arrival on or around Thursday, May 24 to customers who pre-ordered the device online from Sprint. We will provide details on the full national launch as soon as possible. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

Since shipping is in process, we can no longer accept cancellations as noted in the 5/18 update below. 

5/18 Update:

• Cancellation procedure update

We are allowing customers to cancel their pre-order and receive refunds. If you need to cancel your order, you may either call care directly at 866-789-8292, refuse delivery, or request a return authorization kit once your device arrives. For a return kit, please call us at 866-789-8292 during the following business hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am EST to 11:00 pm EST, and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am EST to 9:00 pm EST.

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated cancellation procedure

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - added 5/21 update

670 REPLIES 670
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just called my best buy, hoping they would say they had an extra coming in. They have not heard anything about shipping, launches, pre-orders, etc. They said they are waiting, just like the rest of us.

SPRINT! Please tell us something?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint has, I shoul receive mine tomorrow. good luck!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a tracking number and mine is scheduled to be here in Saint Louis tomorrow. YEAH!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shipped/Billed On: 05/23/2012 Type: Package Weight: 3.00 lbs

Shipment Progress What's This?

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Thursday, 05/24/2012, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Friday, 05/25/2012, By End of Day Last Location: Arrived - DFW Airport, TX, United States, Wednesday, 05/23/2012

Location Date Local Time Activity

DFW Airport, TX, United States 05/23/2012 5:53 P.M. Arrival Scan

Louisville, KY, United States 05/23/2012 5:01 P.M. Departure Scan

05/23/2012 11:27 A.M. OriginScan

United States 05/23/2012 8:23 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Almost here

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tomorrow when u check ups with tracking number it will have a message (OUT FOR DELIVERY)  ENJOY Your EVOlte it was well worth the wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Means your phone is on the way.................................HELLO!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Excited as well! I got my e-mail from Sprint with my tracking number with a scheduled delivery of tomorrow here in Altus, OK. .

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPS Just delivered mine.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, like others I pre ordered the phone. First time I have and there is a delay? I understand that its not personally Sprints fault but as pointed out by others there wasnt any sort of email. The only reason I knew about the delay was because a friend of mine went to the Sprint store and happened to ask about the new phone and was told it would be delayed. When she told me that night I told her that didnt make since considering me (a person who pre ordered it) didnt get a notification of any sort, but of course I get on the site, and make a call, and turns out shes right? Thats not business like, to have a delay and not notify people. You say youve sent emails but I havent got a one. And it says it will arrive May 24th, or around it, but i called yesterday (the 23rd) and whoever I spoke to had no idea when the phone will arrive. Is there any truth to the post regarding the 24th, and you just dont let store employees know? Or is the date just to give us customers a little satisfaction? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you pre-ordered online, then you are supposed to have the phone before the launch date.  If you went to the store to pre-order it, then you will get the phone when it is actually launched in which I guess they have dont have the exact date yet.  Going to the store to pre order only guaranteed you will have a phone when it comes out, not before it was on sale to the general public.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ivyy, many of us have them scheduled to deliver today.  Sprint's original communication to those of us who preordered came out last Thursday around 5pm in an email.  I don't think a week's delay is too bad.  I can't believe people canceled their orders, because we are still getting them first.  I am curious as to when they will be delivered in the stores.  I can't wait to be notified that mine has arrived today!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I understand that...I'm just saying, wheres the communication? I honestly dont care about getting it before everyone else. i only pre ordered it because im sick of my current phone so I want something new

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat