cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Highlighted
Wizard

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Sprint has made an offiical announcement in Sprint News.  See the post here.

5/31 UPDATE: Saturday's the day...please continue discussions in this post.

5/30 UPDATE:

We recently learned that HTC devices have been released by U.S. Customs. We expect shipments of HTC EVO 4G LTE to enter the U.S. in the next few days.  An exact availability date for HTC EVO 4G LTE will be communicated as soon as possible.

5/21 UPDATE:

Customers who pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE…Your wait is almost over! Sprint expects to begin shipping HTC EVO 4G LTE for arrival on or around Thursday, May 24 to customers who pre-ordered the device online from Sprint. We will provide details on the full national launch as soon as possible. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

Since shipping is in process, we can no longer accept cancellations as noted in the 5/18 update below. 

5/18 Update:

• Cancellation procedure update

We are allowing customers to cancel their pre-order and receive refunds. If you need to cancel your order, you may either call care directly at 866-789-8292, refuse delivery, or request a return authorization kit once your device arrives. For a return kit, please call us at 866-789-8292 during the following business hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am EST to 11:00 pm EST, and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am EST to 9:00 pm EST.

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated cancellation procedure

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - added 5/21 update

670 REPLIES 670
Highlighted
Journeyman

Right, I wouldnt go as far to cancel my order. Just more trouble to go through thats unneccesary      

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well said!

Highlighted
Journeyman

At Best Buy now, picking up my new Evo 4G LTE..

Highlighted
Master

I'm going down at lunch to my BB. Already talked to them, phones are in at that store.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow ... Best Buy getting phones before Sprint online customers!  I pre-ordered my EVO from Sprint.com on May 7 and I have yet to get a tracking number.  LOL.  Way to go Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sooooooo worth the wait:)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dude, this phone is a sexy piece of technology.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, I think that is odd.  I wonder if those BB stores are releasing phones without Sprint's knowledge.  My phone is "Out for Delivery."  I will get it today, but there are others that pre-ordered direct from Sprint within minutes of pre-order availability that still do not have tracking numbers.  I would be PO'd!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anybody actually gotten their Evo 4G LTE from Best Buy today?!  I jsut called my local store in Brentwood, TN, where I pre-ordered my phone, and they told me that they have the phones in stock, but could not start officially selling them until Sprint announces the official launch date which is unknown at this time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm waiting on my evo to arrive at my bb. would you mind letting me know where you are located?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wait, so, anyone who pre ordered there phone from a sprint store, or online, do you have your phone? I dont mean Best Buy btw

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is out for delivery right now.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat