cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Highlighted
Wizard

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Sprint has made an offiical announcement in Sprint News.  See the post here.

5/31 UPDATE: Saturday's the day...please continue discussions in this post.

5/30 UPDATE:

We recently learned that HTC devices have been released by U.S. Customs. We expect shipments of HTC EVO 4G LTE to enter the U.S. in the next few days.  An exact availability date for HTC EVO 4G LTE will be communicated as soon as possible.

5/21 UPDATE:

Customers who pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE…Your wait is almost over! Sprint expects to begin shipping HTC EVO 4G LTE for arrival on or around Thursday, May 24 to customers who pre-ordered the device online from Sprint. We will provide details on the full national launch as soon as possible. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

Since shipping is in process, we can no longer accept cancellations as noted in the 5/18 update below. 

5/18 Update:

• Cancellation procedure update

We are allowing customers to cancel their pre-order and receive refunds. If you need to cancel your order, you may either call care directly at 866-789-8292, refuse delivery, or request a return authorization kit once your device arrives. For a return kit, please call us at 866-789-8292 during the following business hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am EST to 11:00 pm EST, and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am EST to 9:00 pm EST.

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated cancellation procedure

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - added 5/21 update

670 REPLIES 670
Highlighted
Journeyman

No phone.  No tracking number.  Nobody at Sprint who I talked to today has a clue as to when I will even get the phone.  I am beginning to wonder if Sprint has the phones to fill all the orders.  And I ordered May 7 in the afternoon.  LOL.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Isnt it crazy how Sprint employees dont know anything? Im getting kinda irritated lol best buy has them but the phone company doesnt...?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Picked up my otterbox defender case at bb , thing is nice !

Highlighted
Journeyman

looks like i'm going to BB tonight lol.

bhriscoy808 wrote:

Picked up my otterbox defender case at bb , thing is nice !

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got my phone right now well worth the wait, hope everyone who pre ordered starts getting there's.

Highlighted
Master

So. California

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Picking mine up at BB in Salem NH right after work 

Highlighted
Journeyman

NVM.. No OB cases within 90 mins of me at 7 different BB's lol.. And my local one has not even received the phone yet. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in the same boat!Called this morning nice young lady knew nothing same old on or around 24th !Just hope UPS just shows up by 5pm ....or.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nice!  I just got a cancellation notice from Sprint.  I guess they don't like me.  WTF!  This is BS.  I can't even stomach calling them again to see why they cancelled my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know of at least one person, that claims to have received the phone, and claims that the order was not placed until 5/12.  I did confirm with an Order Escalations rep that the pre-orders were technically not processed on a first come first serve based.  The orders were batch processed in the warehouse, but even with batch processing a 5/7 order should have processed long before a 5/12 order.

Riding4mud wrote:

No phone.  No tracking number.  Nobody at Sprint who I talked to today has a clue as to when I will even get the phone.  I am beginning to wonder if Sprint has the phones to fill all the orders.  And I ordered May 7 in the afternoon.  LOL.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my phone on May 15th around 10 AM EST.  I should be receiving my phone sometime in the next hour or so as it shows out for delivery end of day.  I pre-ordered my phone through telesales.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat