cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Ok, so hopefully your just joking.... The Samsung is JUNK... Had it 3 days, had nothing hut signal issues and NO the Samsung I'd the one that is not expandable!!! Did you even research anything? Samsung has a 5MP camera, HTC has an 8, Samsung has a 1.2GHz processor HTC has 1.5GHz, Samsung makes an inferior product, on all their phones, and they need to go back to the drawing board. The  eco has only 1 thing in common with the iPhone and that is that you can't access the battery. So in total the eco had a better camera, faster dual processor, more available memory (32GB in phone sd, and 23GB with drop box, 55gb total) Samsung has 32gb total, HTC has beats audio, Samsung has nothing.... So, where is the comparison??

Journeyman

I also want to point out that Samsung seems to rip more from the iPhone then HTC.

TouchWiz = Almost all of the icon sets are iPhone inspired

SVoice = SIRI Clone

The Fruty Glossy White Cases - really, they even put the logos in the same place

They also blatently rip the inferor parts as well to put into their phones.

Journeyman

The trolls are out .....

Highlighted
Journeyman

We were not out, just summoned

Journeyman

Seriously you need to compare the Evo not the One X.  Anyway you count S-Voice as a plus you need check some reviews of S-Voice it is slow and not very accurate.  Voice actions which has been part of android for years now works fine if you want to talk to your phone.  By the way on talking to your phone Google is developing a better siri for android anyway so I would rather have a OEM devote more time to other features.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/03/02/2011-was-the-year-of-social-for-google-2012-is-the-year-of-assistan...

The camera and the camera software is better in the Evo.  The ideal of taking photos while shooting video is an ideal I have not seen on any phone.

This is a personal one for me but I like Sense better than the other overlays.  I have some friends with the others overlay and we are always comparing ease of use and Sense just seems easier.  Dropbox big whoop it has 50GB vs. 25GB I can honestly say with Googles cloud storage and Microsofts I will problem never use Dropbox.  Smart stay is a cool ideal but I would rather have HTC who seems to support there phones with update than Samsung.

Journeyman

visited my local best buy yesterday just to see if there were any updates.  spoke to a customer who was playing with her new EVO 4G LTE who also claimed she had just "pre-ordered" it yesterday morning and picked it up that very same afternoon.  i then went to the nearby sprint store to speak with a rep and asked what the status was and of course they "had no idea" when the official launch would be.  explained the best buy "pre-order" situation and he said they could get sued for that, since all 3rd party pre-orders were supposed to stop by the original launch date last friday, and they're not supposed to fill any further pre-orders until the ones up until that date have been fulfilled, giving precedence to sprint pre-orders over 3rd party pre-orders.  obviously, that's not happening.

Journeyman

Yeah man, where has BRICE1HUET been?!  SMH...

Journeyman

Grrrr. :-(    UPS picked up my Evo from Best Buy warehouse late last evening in Illinois.  Won't be delivered to the local Hub here in Pittsburgh until this evening.  The Hub is closed on Saturdays and Monday is Memorial Day.  F'n won't get my phone until Tuesday.  That really chaps my ass!!  I have a long weekend with no GD phone. Ohhh the Pain!

Wizard

@danny, sad to hear about that but gosh i was laughing my arse off at your post. i can feel the frustration...

Journeyman

When is the official launch date?

Journeyman

I preordered my device through a sprint store...When is this device going to sprint!???? Launch date would be nice sprint!

Journeyman

If u find out anything about that plz let me know bro

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat