cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Good gawd sir...you really don't know when to quit.   It's guys like you with your rabid fanboy dogma that makes constructive discussions about the merits of mobile hardware such a misery.

Enjoy your GSIII when you get it...hug and caress it...pledge eternal devotion to it.  Jeeez!

Hopefully one day you'll realize that it's just a piece of inanimate electronic hardware.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Earlier Brice mentioned that I didn't bring anything to a debate....I finally have something important to say.  1.  Somebody finally mirrors my thoughts exactly and that somebody is Extremecinema (who is obviously funnier than me)! *PLEASE REREAD POST #582*  Very eloquent and too funny indeed.  and 2.  Brice was not in the womb long enough and breast fed for entirely too long....see I bring humor to any debate.  Now will somebody please Give Brice a pacifier...please!  P.S.  I should have my Evo by Tuesday from Best Buy.  Hugs and kisses DANNYDPGH   And yes Brice i will ...hug it and caress it...and post the video for your viewing pleasure. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

No I haven't but was thinking about waiting for the White Evo 4G I know BB or Radio Shack might have it this summer but I don't know when so I'm just going with the black phone again

Highlighted
Journeyman

"you should read some of the complaints pouring in about the evo."

I am --- and most of them are from you, who sports that fancy s3. go figure. 

"i'm seeing a ton of buyers remorse.  and i take no joy in that."

yes you do --- or you wouldn't be making stuff up. tons of buyers remorse? get serious.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for you generous comment...

I DO know what it is like to be a technogeek and love your new high-tech toys, but Brice is so psychologically insecure, that his behavior towards his "tech of choice" is utterly fetishistic..and unhealthy, to say the least.

I surmise that his behavior is much akin to religious fanaticism...where people believe that THEIR religion and belief is the ONLY valid religion and belief.

Thank gawd I don't know what it is like to so totally driven toward being "right," and making sure that anyone who believe and have chosen otherwise, are "wrong."

Brice totally misses the point.  The great thing about the mobile marketplace right now is that there are many companies competing to produce better products...and that is the best of all possible worlds for the consumer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

"yes you do --- or you wouldn't be making stuff up. tons of buyers remorse? get serious."

Wholly on the mark about Brice's disingenuousness.

PRICELESS. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would like to know why sprint is still advertising for this phone like it will be possible to purchase in the near future? We all know that will not be out anytime soon so why not be straight forward with your customers and tell them that so they arent waiting around, postponing their upgrades for this phone! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

For those wondering what all the complaints are about the phone, I thought I'd try and insert a link... http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g-lte/555546-has-htc-evo-4g-lte-met-you-expectations-thinking-retu...

Highlighted
Journeyman

couldn't agree more with your post ---- 1000% --- especially the "and that is the best of all possible worlds for the consumer," remark. everyone wins!!

but I'm sure Brice will enjoy his s3 given how supirior the device is. maybe.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Coming from a brand new galaxy nexus to the EVO LTE I.just got today. I have to say I liked the shape of the nexus in hand bit I would nottrade the EVO LTE back for it at all. I liked the nexus aside from Samsungs weird spot for buttons but if you have a EVO this is the phone if your a Samsung person to like my girl get a nexus it really is amazing and not sure till I try one if the s3 could top it. The s2 isn't even. Even on the same level as the nexus. It is a personal choice really. What phone did you have AMD like or dislike and my biggest sellpiont is button layout. A on off button should be on top and volume near my thumb now a.lefty may disagree. I think it is a.great phone and I am not looking back this is EVO 3 I had the original and 3d and this is so much better than both. Thankyou for. Bringing backthe kickstand bit improved

Highlighted
Journeyman

lol  nice.  i think my 2 year old knows how to behave in public better than you and madman.  i haven't even said anything to you and you jump in.  your feelings must be hurt about you evo purchase?  what's wrong, not what you had hoped after learning about the s3?

Highlighted
Journeyman

evo fans are mocking me for wanting the s3 when it will be out in a few weeks saying that i can't even get one right now...well....ltevo fans can't get an evo right now eiter.  and the evo was official released.  guess that's why the htc brand is so low in sales.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat