Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

670 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

God.

Master

It would be Cubs for me, but I agree, great background setup. 

Journeyman

I Like the Cardinals but thumbs up for his Creativity with that picture pretty dope

That why I'm gonna wait for the white Evo LTE with the red kickstand then I can just add a Cardinals sticker and Be like I have a Cardinals phone lol

Journeyman

Go Dodgers! lol jk Cool screen shot

Journeyman

That one good screenshot I love everything about that picture

Journeyman

Can you still place a pre-order on phone or do we have to wait?

Journeyman

There have been complaints here and there.  Some complain of the phone slowing up.  Camera issues.  Taking pics in your pocket.  Bad coloring in pics.  Delays in voice calls.  Weak speaker.  Grainy contact pics.  Battery life not as long as advertised. 

I remember reading a few more.  Overall though I would say its probably a very solid phone.  I wouldnt say its worth all this delay BS and hype.  But if I was in a store and they had them in stock I would probably buy one.

Journeyman

Don't be fooled, Best Buy isn't doing a better job at all of distributing the EVO LTE's.  Selling them to folks when they walk in off the street might be good for that person, but it peeves me considering I'm a Best Buy preorder.  What Best Buy has done is overstocked some areas and allowed folks to "preorder" when they walk in off the street leaving me out to dry.  My town hasn't seen an EVO, not the Sprint stores, Best Buy, Radio Shacks, or Wal Marts...they haven't come to my town which is in the first LTE rollout schedule. 

Journeyman

Well my wait has been over.. I am one of the lucky ones to have received the long awaited HTC EVO 4G LTE and I tell you it's worth the wait.  To start this is my first post and I wanted you all to know I've been with Sprint / Nextel for years. I have the EVO 4g, EVO 3D and now the EVO 4G LTE and wow what a phone.I've been watching the posts over the years and got some good and bad reviews about phones but the only bad thing I can find about the phone is I don't have 4G LTE service and they have no plans to put it here in NYC for a while BUT I have been comparing it with my friends iPhone 4s and I have been running circles around it. The download speeds have been fast on 3g, responce to different tasks have been fast and alll in all a great phone so to you complainers out there about the wait and the BS you want to believe as soon as you get it in your hands you'll forget about all the BS oh and by the way Sprint was nice enough to send a silicone case for the phone it could've been black but it's baby blue. They didn't have to do that but they did and I am and will be a loyal Sprint customer.DSCN3999.JPG

Journeyman

It's amazing at the complete lack of thought that goes into some of these posts. It's very obvious most of the people posting in this forum has no clue to the issues at hand. To believe that Sprint has ANY control over the situation, shows a huge lack of intelligence. Could Sprint have handled the "pre-order" cancellation better, sure. The real question is real, why the heck are you cancelling your pre-order, cuz its a couple weeks late???? That is without a doubt the biggest and most lame excuse. Maybe your previous phone magically stopped working on May 18th??? Honestly the only one you should be pissed off with is APPLE. Apple caused your new HTC Evo to sit in a warehouse, not Sprint. Some of you people need to take that refunded money and go buy a life!