cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Did anyone recieve shipping notification yet?

Journeyman

I haven't yet.

Journeyman

I have not.

Journeyman

Hopefully tomorrow we recieve that glorious email from UPS.  I'm feeling like a crackhead right now, I neeeeed it (the phone)

Master

FSI

I rejected a post by you that was unecceary and definitely against the Sprint community guidelines.

In fact, it was flaming. This is a bannable offense. If you continue to post in this manner, I will disable your login ID without further warning to you in private or public messaging.

Please review the guidelines prior to posting again. I will monitor all your posts for compliance.

mapesy

Master

JJSDAD101

I rejected 2 posts of yours which were off-topic and inflamatory. Please review the Sprint Community Guidelines for how to post. I will monitor your activity until I am satisfied you are posting in the spirit of these forums.

mapesy

Journeyman

I would anticipate a shipping email any day now. I know where I live anytime I've ordered a phone in the past it's only taken one day or two day tops. I've never paid for overnight or anything, it's just super fast.

Also Best Buy has the first set of cases and Zagg screen protectors in some stores. I got mine last night. Online they show backordered but you have to check local stores.

They may not be the best cases but I want something in case the phone shows up this week. Because Every other place I've checked like Amazon shows backordered or a multi-week delay in cases and covers.

New! ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD HD for HTC EVO 4G LTE Mobile Phones

Model: BHDHTCEVO4GS
SKU: 5424629

$25.99

New! Platinum Series - Case with Holster for HTC EVO 4G LTE Mobile Phones - Black

Model: HLC22SB
SKU: 5438759

$34.99

Journeyman

Those Platinum Cases with Holster are my favorites, that's what I've had on my currect EVO for 2 years, held up great!  They are made by Seidio and I already ordered mine on their web site, wish I had bought it at Best Buy because they are cheaper, didn't think they would have them so soon.

Journeyman

Journeyman

This is great news, I hope the evo I ordered from wirefly will be arriving soon as well. Although I spoke to someone at wirefily last night and they still don't have a date to when they will be sending their phones out. It is my impression that sprint will not give third party sellers the go head to ship until they get their pre-orders out first.  Which kinda sucks, because I pre-ordered too. 

I wrote yesterday's comments after some research I did over the weekend and earlier that day the status of the phones had not changed, I checked. I didn't realize until after I posted that handset had been released. 

I also found out about settlement talks set for August between HTC and Apple. Maybe HTC is just going to have to pay Apple off for that particular patent infringement. Maybe Apple will get a share in every android handset from here on out, if the whole android system is not revamped to exclude the patent infringing technology.

Journeyman

The link "jimmbbo" included includes an extra "http://" at the end causing it to fail. I deleted the extra http:// from the end and found the link does work so I am reposting it here for anyone who wants to follow it with ease. It is a good read!

http://ohmygov.com/blogs/general_news/archive/2012/05/21/us-customs-and-border-protection-buzzes-on-...

Journeyman

Yes, but according to the reading on this patent war, Apple got a ruling in their favor about patent 263 back in january. This is after the original ruling in December. Patent 263 doesn't seem to me as something that can just be worked around, as in a tweak of software, like the data tapping issue.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat