OMG!!! JUST STOP!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

What's a sprint?

Highlighted
Journeyman

A local rep out here said Sprint will release new info by Wednesday. They are indeed losing money every day. I still see if being advertised in the Best Buy ad, but then again, ads come out pretty early.

"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unsubscribe

Highlighted
Journeyman

well I did do the pre-order, and I'm so sorry I ever did

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wonder how much Sprint really cares. This is all extra time to get their LTE network up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

"We've heard some positive news from HTC's U.S. distributors. Consumer electronics chain Best Buy Co. is going to sell the EVO LTE on May 23, while mobile provider Sprint Nextel Corp. will sell the model on May 25," he told CNA by telephone. "

Good Article .........But..........

There is no way in H*LL that Sprint will allow BB to release this phone prior to their national launch! PERIOD!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

You guys just beat me to this.  Just read it! It does seem fishy that BB would be releasing before Sprint.  Maybe the dates got flipped?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do hope Sprint ships their pre-orders first before "everyone else has a glimpse of it".   They have repeated that so often they really need to make sure we get ours first.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I realize the idiot they quoted in this article is probably just confused because of the BB revised launch date mistake.  However, if BB releases phones before Sprint, I think I might turn into a raging green monster, and tear down my local Sprint store.  Also, why do they keep saying "The impact looks as if it will be much lighter than the market expected, as the clearance (of some shipments) has taken only a couple of days, not three to six weeks as previously anticipated."  I don't understand why these are being approved by shipment.  If the model has been deemed compliant, why would they have to review every shipment of that model.  This reaks of government inefficiency.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat