cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO™ 4G LTE - Sprint Announcement

Yay! Oh and might I add Yippeee! Now for everyone who complained and tried to cancel, threatened to sue lol etc etc, you should feel silly. Omg you're getting the phone a few days later, oh lord! Grow up some of you and worry about more important things. For me and the rest of the patient forgiving souls Yay!

Journeyman

I would not be that worried about patent 263, because that is how all computers work by calling API's.  It would probably be covered by FRAND.  By the way is what Apple is tring to use against some of Motorala's patents.  It basically has to do with basic functions required for operation.  This is another reason why Google is buying Motorala mobile so they can protect themselves from Apple's blantant patent trolling.  

Journeyman

i agree!!!

Journeyman

Well, I hope this really has been settled but I wouldn't have known THIS if I didn't come here today.

Journeyman

Agreed. We'll see what happens

Journeyman

At this point I get it is not totally Sprints fault.. but I did call and was told that mine shipped to find out that later it was a total lie!! I called when i did not receive it and then found out was stuck in customs.. What was the point of a pre order.. at this point i think sprint should be crediting half the cost of the phone back to preorders or be offering up an accesorry package to all preorders... Something to say sorry as a company One for the poor comunication , Two for the let down that i know most Pre order people felt.. I know i did been waiting so long for the release i know it crushed me... and The for the lies told to the customers by thier phone reps.

Journeyman

How do you not understand? There was no deceit and Sprint didn't drop the ball. They only promised before or on the launch date of the 18th. I know I received an email from Sprint on the 18th letting me know what happended and that is their obligation fulfilled. This is not some mom and pop store where you decide to send some info through a mass emailing and you just do it, no questions asked, there are multiple levels from executives down to lawyers that these things pass through. It takes time.  Furthermore, why would Sprint alert customers before it knew all the info or before the 18th, if it was your company you'd do the same. Why panic people, for all they knew the phones would make the 18th release or just be a few days later. Telling your customer all the facts so they feel like they really understand the situation is important but you can only do so when you have all the info. This being a situation between Apple vs HTC and customs what the hell do you expect Sprint to tell you. Trust me, Sprint was more upset then you are about this, it's barely an inconvenience for you and they have sullied a reputation and lost millions. You deserve nothing free and neither do I. Just deal with the fact that your adult toy is going to be a few days late and be happy you're not automatically getting your money refunded and being told android is now owned by Apple and you must purchase an Iphone.

Journeyman

It's about [...]. Bunch of Clowns. [...]

Message was edited by: mapesy who removed unnecessarily profanity, which is against the Sprint Community Guidelines, if continued, can lead to a ban.

Journeyman

What language your ignorance is showing. Get over it the phones will be delivered..

Journeyman

Well said thank u. I like the way u think.

Journeyman

Huh? 

tallyho77 wrote:

What language your ignorance is showing. Get over it the phones will be delivered..

Journeyman

I don't understand everyone's sudden contempt for both Sprint and HTC. They did nothing wrong. If you're going to be mad, be mad at Apple for their horrible sense of morality in business.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat