cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE WILL NOT POWER ON

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE WILL NOT POWER ON

On my 2nd LTE from this same issue. Sprint made me wait 5 days for the replacement the first time. strangely enough the first one after dying th efirst time reset with the 60 second hold-down on the power button, heard rumors of holding all 3 buttons on the phone down to do a "factory reset" but never successful. Then the phone proceeded to die again the next day with no irregular activity to induce it. Got the new phone 5 days later, used it for about a week, same problem. I hope this doesn't perma-brick again since i've already used its one extra life on the 60 second restart today...

Journeyman

does anyone have teh commuter from outter box? im asking to see if there is any relation to our no power issue. im not even getting any lights when you plug the phone up. when i went to the tech, he told me that this is a known issue and he would just need to reseat the battery. but it was still no luck after his attempt. i wonder if i can buy a battery somewhere just to see if the battery itself is bad and not the board. i am so pissed that i have to get another phone cause i saved some stuff on the internal storage. i really hope this is not an on going issue with this model. this really sux man.  to make matters worse, i have no temp phone so i had to buy a $280 smart phone just to use until i get my replacement on monday.

Journeyman

I also had issues with the EVO. It shut itself off and would not turn back on. I have the service and insurance plan and it was replaced (a new one was mailed to the store) however not even 2 weeks later the replacement did the exact same thing. I was told by the service center employee that there has been a lot of issues with the HTC's and recommended replacing it with another phone. He suggested the Motorola Photon which I now have and am having some regrets as I did love my EVO when it actually worked. Hopefully I get used to it but we shall see...

Highlighted
Journeyman

My 4g evo lte battery died and will not recharge,  I went to sprint store and they replaced it and the same problem occurred.   Any suggestions?

Journeyman

what if your power button is broken..in my case..it doesnt' work anymore..so i have to constantly have the phone charged and cant let it go to sleep anymore..i need to reset it to get my camera giong.. but don't want to do it from the Settings menu cause that will erase everything..any suggestions

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.