cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE - available on Saturday, June 2

Wizard

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - available on Saturday, June 2

Steven_RPB wrote:

Its amazing, i have emailed my rep, her boss and my previous Business rep regarding the announcement and that i had preordered the phone on the 7th and 9:30am and no response at all...i am asking if i can pick up in the store or is now being shipped or even if the order is being allowed to be processed? and nothing...i am truly disappointed, this is the reason my personal and family phones (4 other lines) are still with Verizon

My rep took my credit card and told me she would bring it by my store early next week.

As I typed this a rep from Sam's Club called to ask me if I still wanted an Evo.

Nah, I'm sticking with my rep who will get the commission.

2 years ago I called Sprint and reserved one with accessories.

The only difference I see today is Sprint isn't changing my plan like they did 2 years ago.

No one is going to get sticker shock that occurred in 2010, $10 raise on my line plus the family plan had a minimum of 1500 minutes.

Those 2 changes jacked my monthly price up.

As I recall Sprint gave 2 or 3 different reasons for the $10 increase.

First it was for the 4G signal (which I still do not have) then one Einstein told me it was for the Android Market. When quizzed how my Android Market was different from the Hero's there was dead silence.

Then there was the rep who told me I could talk on my Evo while surfing the net.

When I told her she was wrong she replied if you have Hot Spot on you can.

Uh, no, no you can't! The minute your phone rings your Internet stops.

I am happy to read that most people are getting their Evo's.

It's a shame the roll out of this device was so pathetic.

Sprint was wrong, bordering on unethical, to demand money in advance without a ship date.

That speaks volumes regarding the cash flow of the company.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE - available on Saturday, June 2

Dear Lvs3,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience in our local Sprint store by Arch Telecom. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us, and your feedback will help us improve our people, our policies and our processes.

We want to assure you that as a Sprint Preferred Retailer we carry sufficient supply of all new products as they launch. After the initial delay with the release of the HTC EVO 4G LTE, once launch date was confirmed, it was immediately announced to our sales team on May 31st. Our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. We hope you will consider us for your future wireless needs.  

Please do not hesitate to contact us at care@archtelecom.net

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you. We truly appreciate your business with Sprint.

Arch Telecom

Customer Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat