cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE cannot make calls, get data, or text, HELP!!!!!

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G LTE cannot make calls, get data, or text, HELP!!!!!

Last night my phone was not getting online.  I finally just decided no harm no foul and did a factory reset. Well backfired and now I cannot make calls, get calls, get online without wifi, nor send or receive text.  I am over it and do not know what to do next.  Can anyone please help me?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE cannot make calls, get data, or text, HELP!!!!!

Has anyone helped you with this yet? If not, I think your best bet is to call Sprint and see about having someone there reactivate the phone. I recently bought a new 4G LTE that said it couldn't be activated when I tried to from its settings menu. Called up Sprint, and after a few questions and about 15 minutes I was using it. She still couldn't explain why I couldn't activate it, though.

Journeyman

Thank you so much for replying to me.  I was surprised I did not get a fast response like I see to most other posts.  I figured out my issue on my own, but your info is much appreciated.

I'm glad it worked out. I'm also curious. Did you do the Jelly Bean update? I've been reading about some people having problems with it and I'm wondering did you get it, too. Mine still uses ICS, but the stock browser closes randomly. Other than that, I haven't noticed any issues.

Journeyman

I too have a evo 4g LTE but my is running jelly bean. I have yet to see any problems with mine it runs smooth and battery life is ok. I'm just big on the sense interface, I've tryed differant phones but I keep going back to HTC. Hope you enjoy yours.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat