cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE display is shot....

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE display is shot....

Oh my god, THANK YOU Terranceosu!!! I was looking at a snapchat and I put my finger in the bottom left corner to see it better and it froze up after about three seconds. I turned off the screen and turned it back on then it was all static. I couldnt figure out what was wrong with it. I looked it up on my computer here and found these pages, I guess it happens pretty often seeing all the comments. But I found Terranceosu's comment and then I remembered that I had been pushing the bottom left corner, so I grabbed my phone and tried pushing it again in the same spot about three times until I found the spot, and then the screen just came back up.( And for anyone else reading this, the spot is about 1 1/2 centimeters above the back button and all the way on the side of the screen.)

Master

JayD1933, 

I'm glad to hear this thread helped you.  Thank you for sharing your experience and if anything changes please feel free to reach out to us. 

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

Mine just started doing the static screen. I decided to go the local service center which closed at 5pm. I made with 25 minutes to spare. The girl told me it would be a hour before she got to me and that they were closing in 20 minutes. I just wanted to drop my phone off so it could be looked at early the following morning. They do not help customers cause they are the only service center around. Maybe its time to end my relations with Sprint. Not the first time I'm not happy with that store.

Master

Nilt73

I'm very sorry that you were not able to get the phone looked at when you went into the store. Did you have an appointment when you went in? Where is this store located? Let me know. I am here to help.

Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat