cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE signal problems - share your speedtest results (and comparative speedtests)

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE signal problems - share your speedtest results (and comparative speedtests)

I solved my problem by switching to Verizon, with a Galaxy S3. Routinely getting 4MB - 12MB speeds in the same areas where I was getting 30kb (yes, small k) - 300kb on Sprint with the EVO LTE. Thrilled with reception and speed even in remote areas where I could previously get little or no reception on Sprint!

Good luck to you all. I do hope things turn around and more of you have great experiences with that phone and Sprint. Since I'm out of the EVO LTE world, I'm unsubscribing from threads.

Master

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE signal problems - share your speedtest results (and comparative speedtests)

Stop spamming the forums and leave already.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat